So I am fit but...women are still not interested

>37 want a family
>150 kilos down to 83 kilos
>Have some loose skin including on my face

Have a bad job but makes money, I am still not good enough for fat western women though in both my home country Australia and UK. I guess I must just be really ugly.

Trying to think how I can get better the option would be the loose skin removed from my face via a face lift, but would still be on my body or hair transplant...I only have a bit of balding near the temples.

I honesty don't know what to do at this point. At 37 I am the best I've ever been and fittest but still women, 0 interest.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-30-16h44m48s315.jpg (2160x3840, 1.4M)

You are insecure and European. Sorry bud.

Attached: 7CD2C25B-8625-46A6-BF29-9CCDA7EB8615.jpg (1440x966, 306.56K)

why did yo censor your wrist and socks?

Post face, we need to analyze the damage. Cover your eyes so your unidentifiable by spergs on this site

>Deadlifting 130kg
>Any Forums

uh sweetie, you're not fit. Come back when thats 4 plates.

Has someone the webm of that lady ? Asking for a friend

It's 120 kg.

I mean you're 37, women your age have families. Why would they be interested in you?

Fitness is just one aspect of it. You have to be interesting to women and you have to know what to say. If you have not had a lot of experience with women by this stage you may be past the point of no return.

I just talked to a female friend about this. I was complaining about how little interest I seem to get from women and she was shocked.

Look at every other 37 year old in the west...particularly the women.
No I don't want to become the next meme
They do. They do. And I haven't met someone I feel strong enough about to have a family so I don't but ALSO girls just haven't liked me. Not when I was fat and not now...that means I have to date younger but bring my level up somehow but I don't know how.
I work 50 hours a week and travel twice a year and gym 4-5 times a week, I understand this but time is finite.
Umm?

How else can I up my value, under 15% bodyfat according to a scan. I am kinda lonely and depressed and think about suicide every day if I can't solve this problem I don't know how I go on.

>37
>still virgin
maybe you should work on your fashion, skin care, human relations like not acting autistic when talking, etc...
becoming Any Forums is only a single step in your life

Please God. Don't let me be this person when I'm 37

Where/how do you meet women?

>He fell for the meme
Fitness is not a personality.

Come to Burgerstan. Our hambeasts love Australian accents.

>meet girl through mutual class
>flirting hard with me from the start
>asks for my info and starts texting me
>ask her on a date
>we go and have a lot of fun
>lots of similar interests and humor
>kiss at the end of the date
>this morning texts me it’s not a match

i can’t anymore bros. i finally give someone a chance and i get this.

I don't I work nights with mostly men in construction.

I've had sex with 22 girls, not a virgin but I don't care about sex simply want a keeper.

Godspeed

I did OK in America in 2020. I had dates in New York and Washington, the Washington girl was very traditional, she ended the date when I asked how her sister was and she didn't have a sister. The New York girl stopped thinking about sleeping with me when I said I worked construction, she was a doctor.

>I've had sex with 22 girls, not a virgin but I don't care about sex simply want a keeper.
>22
>fucked your ability to pair bond, wonders why he can't make a bond anymore
There is literally nothing left for you to exoerience that can be special or meaningful. There is nothing for you to get from any relationship that can make you happy.

No. A soulmate, kids and a family will make me happy.

Well yes and no.
Fitness by itself is a display of many personality traits though.

You could not be fit except by having at least a nominal amount of self-discipline, motivation, follow-through, basic willingness to adapt.

Honestly I think being jacked reveals more about a person than their career.

>Panty boy at my gym

>mixed grip

Been there. It hurts so much. You get to the 99 yard line then she decides you just aren't perfect enough. I've been in this exact same situation three times and it fucking kills me.

You are headed for a very, very rude awakening if you genuinely believe this. Love, a family, and so forth will certainly add meaning to your life, but happiness? Maybe, and that's a really soft maybe.
My point is that you have to find self-satisfaction first, bro. Those things can't make you happy, only YOU can make you happy. Your mental health and where you are in life's path are different of course, but my point stands.

Agree with that. Having kids gave me drive and a reason to not kms myself but I wouldn't say it brought happiness.

And with mixed grip...

Just a quick observation, you dress like you're poor.

Have you tried actually having a conversation with a woman? Women aren't going to approach you, it's the man's job to start conversations.