Question to those who are perma-cruising on low amounts of test...

Question to those who are perma-cruising on low amounts of test, be it for health reasons or looks: how has your life changed? What is your dosage? Have you faced any negative consequences?

Attached: 1641455582852.jpg (1804x1200, 54.95K)

Also curious. I got some test gel last month, but haven't touched it.
Kinda worried about long term consequences

Attached: androgel-50mg-kopen[1].jpg (600x600, 54.21K)

>identify as female
>tell you doctor you want to become male
>free steroids

I'm talking about pinning specifically, never heard of topical gel before.

Same shit, just different method on ingestion.
There's also pills but I hear those are harmful to your liver

why'd you even get it then if you're too scared to use it lmao

impulse buy
also was feeling low test at the time, but started lifting, eating/sleeping well and my life changed for the better, naturally.

I lifted natty from 26-32. Got T levels checked, low 400s and free T of 9. Started TRT beginning of this year.

Total T in 900s, free T in high 20s low 30s.

My experiences:
In 3 months my body completely recomped to what my prime was. I put on 10 pounds of muscle while dropping 30 pounds of fat.

My energy, sleep and erections dramatically improved. I was able to cut to 10% bf without losing much strength or muscle and I still feel good. When I cut as a natty I would lose 40 pounds off my bench.

Worst side effect is a few zits on my shoulders/upper back.

Will you be on it for life?

Yeah my natural T was already fucked though. It gave me depression and lack of motivation to get out and enjoy life. Complete 180 mentally after my T was back to peak numbers.

>Body looking way better
>No stress about BPAs, xenoestrogens etc..
>I'm told my sweat is sexy even though it smells rank to me
>My body is warm 24/7 and sweats easily too so I now have to change outfits mid day
>People constantly mire my arms
>Dosage: 300mg Test-E per week and 1mg Letrozole
>Negative consequences is stretch marks around shoulders. And getting real tired of pinning twice a week now. Having to hide the needles from girls who come over.

I hope this helps.

>Having to hide the needles from girls who come over.
cheeky bastard

First girl that caught me literally went to my grad school and told them I was a drug addict and tried to get an intervention going. I had to pretend that I was diabetic.

Why not take something like enclomiphene?

How did you get your T checked? Just ask the doc or get a private test?

Can you touch more on the mental and social aspect of this? I’m 26 waiting for my bloods to come back but I’m hoping for a 180 in the following which I used to have:
>drive/natural motivation
The kind where it feels good to push myself and even if I fail 100 times along the way all I can really think about is succeeding
>anxiety
>depression/low moods
>focus
>mental energy

Mens health clinic did free blood work
In 2021 I started to feel like shit. Still went to the gym but it was only because it was my routine for years, I didn’t enjoy going anymore. I would sleep for 10+ hours and look at my phone for an hour in the morning before having the energy to get up. I stopped finding joy in almost everything in life. Everything felt pointless and empty. Thought it was a temporary depression but it wouldn’t go away. Everyday was a struggle to keep living.

On T I felt better immediately. I found great joy in lifting again. I start getting morning wood like a teenager again. Sex drive came back. Body transformed and gave me confidence again. TRT saved my life unironically. My hormones were fucked.

My libido is better and my heart health is better. 150mg test u per week. My rhr went from 70 bpm to 55bpm. But that's more from my general fitness going up now that I actually recover between workouts.

My pre trt levels were 140ng/dl. I float around 800ng/dl now

They are. They have to be modified to survive liver deactivation.
Gels are applied daily to the skin and less bioavailable. They also risk transference if they get on your wife or kids (if you have any).

>Pinning twice a week
Get test u. You only need to pin once a week for stable levels. You can go a month without pinning and still be in range too. Very very slow delivery to the body.

Based