How do I deal with thigh chafing after running/bike? I'm not fat but my quads are huge. I run and bike alot

How do I deal with thigh chafing after running/bike? I'm not fat but my quads are huge. I run and bike alot

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7.42K)

If your thighs touch you’re fat. Don’t be fat, and this problem won’t occur

I'm not really fat

Attached: IMG_20220529_151633.jpg (1430x2075, 716.15K)

leglet

You have weird knee posture, work on that

Wear compression stuff. Plenty of underwear brands have gliding panels now

Attached: 8c598cbe-91a6-4d1a-868e-710a6c92c774_1.ea6a8d33dba488ddddffadf82bc4c8be.jpg (450x450, 19.72K)

Get a decent pair of running shorts which feature the skin tight layer underneath

Will completely eliminate chaffing

Unironically baby powder

Attached: 200px-53a_Mrs._Puff-Zeichnung.jpg (200x143, 15.06K)

I always cut the lining out of running shorts and wear compression shorts underneath. I also coat my inner thighs with coconut oil before putting on any layers.

Shit like this is the answer. I used to get ass chafing jumping in and out if my mail truck 300 times a day.

Clean your fucking mirror, you are on the internet for fucks sake. Also change your underwear type/get better pants. Maybe take the slav pill get you some Adidas track pants.

Be part of the inverted triangle chads.

Attached: 1568577778890.png (804x996, 203.67K)

spandex underwear. seamless is best.
The walmart brands are just as good as designer faggot shit

tight underwear slowly cooks your dick and makes u infertile

never use it unless it's for some short exercise period

stop shaving your legs you homosexual, leg hair prevents chafing

Athletic Underwear, that dry fit kind, buy some good ones to help prevent it and make sure it covers your all of your thighs up to your taint.
If it does happen, spray some anti fungal foot spray onto the chafed areas. It will BURN LIKE HELL for a minute or two but afterwards you should be feeling sweet relief
If it doesn’t work, give it another spray. I’ve dealt with chafing all my life and this is the only thing that helps

Attached: 1649304896888.jpg (837x837, 170.63K)

Rub bag balm on the inside of your legs

/thread

I think a lot of chafing actually comes from your underwear riding up and tugging on your inner thigh/pube hair. Don't hesitate to adjust yourself just because it's embarrassing

Vaseline. Clean it off with a wet towel and reapply as needed. Saved my thighs when hiking.