Why is nature so cruel?

It is absolutely insane how much a few inches of meat can make the difference between being lusted after by girls your whole life and completely disappoint them. Having a small penis will absolutely wreck your love life while there is nothing you can do. Meanwhile, having an above-average penis means that you can make girls cum so hard it puts every lesser-endowed man to complete shame. Girls will always compare you to their bigger ex, how he made her cum like nobody else could and the first time she experienced what it feels like to be filled out to the absolute.
It's almost unreal how nature could come up with varying penis size this much.

Attached: shes-ruined-and-hooked-gfsg5q6oat-540x1244.jpg (540x1244, 89.62K)

Another demoralization thread, just ignore

Just lift and stop making up lame excuses. Women are a waste of time anyway, your gains will be much better without one.

is this the fitness board or the cry baby bitch board shut the fuck up you dumb triple nigger and lift some weights

The question you should be asking yourself is: "Would I be happy if such woman, that cares about this things, is to become mother of my children?'

If you answer yes you are NOT Any Forums

I'm 16.5cm so idc

Why would a good quality woman not want a good masculine guy with a big dick? It's like liking pleasurable sex is superficial, wtf?

Im 21 cm and I'm telling you to stop falling for this demoralization bullshit

lmao manlet

You're a big guy

Attached: 1545445335646.jpg (267x296, 7.84K)

Kek

Just bee yourself bro

And yet you can look on forums and there’s thousands of big dick virgins.

The reality is if your dick is average + you are attractive girls think you have a big dick. If you are unattractive girls think oh have a small dick, no matter how big your dick actually is.

Me with my 9.5 inch cock winning right now.

It's not demoralisation Frens... It's reality.

Girls will cheat on their guys to fuck you. After you've fucked them you pretty much get a free booty call whenever you want. They're hooked on riding and being fucked by your cock.

Not to her

Coomer mindset. Sage

A good woman might enjoy it, but she will not text like that... neither to you, nor to her friends

every woman has texted about her bf's dick to their friends

This is the best post, fuck this triple nigger, do a flip.

I have a big dick so idc. Also, self reported dick sizes are even more pointless than self reported heights, every normie nigger frauds by atleast 1", sometimes 2". Guys with 6" properly measured will claim 8", and guys with 7 inchers will claim 10", so just discard these stats completely

gem fitness thread

Attached: gemjak.png (280x307, 108.11K)

You wouldn't be saying that if my legit 9.5" to 10" cock was in your ass

based seethe harder incels and lift