For me it’s women with abs

For me it’s women with abs.

Attached: 40C1D913-A2A2-471A-83BF-BBE71323CA7E.jpg (1078x1330, 185.82K)

Asian women are the culmination of the billions of years of evolution, set into motion by the laws of nature that originated from our Creator at the beginning of the universe with the singular, inevitable and divine purpose of creating the most perfect receiver for White cock. It is no accident that White cock can be demonstrated by even high school experiments to be the perfect match for Asian women, it is the intended outcome of processes set into motion by forces we can barely comprehend. The vagina in Asian women has specific receptors that activate exclusively for White cock, and allow them to reach orgasms that fate hath decided to blind them otherwise if they were to engage with other, lesser races or men.
But White cock, and White cock alone, holds the key to unlocking the full blown experience of the orgasm in females of the Asian race.

For me it's women with thick muscular thighs.

Attached: 1653665083507.webm (480x600, 1.88M)

unfathomably based.

>asian women

Attached: asianbeauty.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

race mixing in all forms is a crime against nature.
kill yourself faggot.
also chinks are fake as fuck.
search, 'face culture'.

You can tell she's average at best even with the makeup on. The look she's going for is trash.

fag

If you'd fuck this you'd fuck a man

>k*rean sameface
ick

I would Pollock all over her
for me it's women whose photos aren't heavily edited

You just can't stop asian woman from lusting after White cock. I'm sorry ):

unga bunga

Attached: 1651324398876.webm (720x1280, 1.25M)

why the fuck do you faggots keep giving narcissistic bitches attention

For you it's nothing, no matter how low you set your standards.

not my soul not my problem.

i started sea going because of this post. I started destroying every asian girl from the age of 18 to 28.

never looked back

>sea
>asian

It only is a problem if she is your only wife. Stop falling for propaganda, a man is meant to have a harem.

i beat my only wife all the time and there is never any problems

inshallah