>get pic related shirt
>extra motivation provided
>muscles are visibly growing (natty)
>few zoomers complimented me about my shirt
>another guy have the same shirt now

Make an impact bro, wear ZYZZ shirt to encourage Zoomers to lift

Its not Gen Z its Gen ZYZZ

WE ALL ARE GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Attached: zyzztanktop.jpg (425x664, 16.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1V7z0OrbneM
youtu.be/w2aNyRCLvaQ?t=1611
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26510568/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you did find a higher resolution pic, nice.

Blasting steroids is for faggots

Are you also gonna kill yourself soon?

I can't deny that, but you gotta admit that he never advertised to use roids to anyone else on the internet, unlike hundreds of nowdays wannabe influencers.
And those legacy videos really keep me pumped for next workout.

It still boggles my mind how many retards still see Zyzz as a motivational/inspirational figure.
Zyzz is not a role model, he's a cautionary tale.
He was a drug abusing loser (did roids and cocaine), worked as a stripper (the classic gateway to prostitution), and he died in Thailand (where degenerates go to score cheap drugs and cheap sex with bamboo niggers).
Even if he hadn't had that heart defect, his life was on a course for inevitable self-destruction.

Noticed this too made my own

youtu.be/1V7z0OrbneM

> (OP)
>Noticed this too made my own
>youtu.be/1V7z0OrbneM

Nice Try. Now Do it again and get better.

I went to his grave two weeks ago when I was in Sydney for my aunts funeral, had to take a train for two hours but it was so worth it. someone left a can of tuna and a little packet of whey. WAGMI

Fuark.
youtu.be/w2aNyRCLvaQ?t=1611

Attached: ZYZZ RARE.png (640x720, 649.77K)

>Thailand (where degenerates go to score cheap drugs and cheap sex with bamboo niggers)
Yeah but steroids are expensive. Kinda based going to Thailand to load up.

10 years on and no one on this board has even come close to be aesthetic, let alone as aesthetic as zyzz pa. Pathetic, really.

>But muh elite genes
Okay, this entire board is still mogged by a dead indian

Not Indian, Kurd. Aryan and a really pure one at that. Really most people can't compete.

Attached: Migration of The Aryans.jpg (655x470, 98.82K)

zyzz was the most salient person to prove the looks/fit pill. he was a skinny WOW player, but then became muscular.

he then got women throwing themselves at him and he would be shitty to them and dab on them, and they would still be in love.

he was fucked up because of that. he couldnt see women as human after and just went full hedonist and focused on body, cuz the proof was that this was all that mattered.

his hedonism led him to thailand, and likely because of his steroid use, over taxed his body and he died in some sauna (or brothel). his poor mother probably has never gotten over it

Emperor genetics

Attached: zyzzemperor.jpg (657x480, 322.39K)

cringe asf i hate that degenerate roidcel

>Roidcel

cope please, Zyzz is a hero. He's not even dead, just taking some time off.

Attached: 1653144302956.jpg (500x636, 47.56K)

Fagot, this theory has been disproven by recent genetic studies. The real indo-european homeland was in russia(Yamnaya and related groups.). Kurds decend in part from the indo-aryans who invaded the middle east around 1500bc. Zyzz had probably around 20% max IE DNA.

Human genetic diversity is one of the lowest among primates, It really doesn't matter where his ancestors are from.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26510568/

That was not the point of my comment. His theory has been disproven by recent genetic studies, which suport the kurgan-theory.
Zyzz had just insane genetics for aestethics, that has nothing to do with his ancestors, correct.

But... there is more genetic distance between some human races then between some canine species, for example wolf and coyote, who can interbreed. So race is not some abstract concept.