At the club rn

Attached: IMG_20220529_035058.jpg (1200x1763, 505.02K)

It’s real life Peter griffin

that’s a lot of ugly people in one pic

Me in the white shirt

Why is bridge so long when he's going for a standard pocket? he should also be stunning the ball with maybe a tiny bit of follow through for black position. This guy is a fucking pleb

You know what, OP. This dude had the confidence to put on a nice shirt and go out on a Saturday night and have fun.

You all sit behind your screens and make fun of fat “people” from the comfort of your shithole apartment as a coping mechanism for your lack of social skills and crippling introversion. Even if you had a perfectly formed chad body you would have the social skills of a fucking autist.

you can’t even see his shirt idiot lol

that looks like a friggen dive bar what the hell kind of club is that lol

You should leave immediately lol

pool is unironically the gayest past time next to literally having gay sex

wtf is this abomination

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-215856.jpg (805x1671, 153.14K)

Partying with Peter Griffin i see

I do both

It’s called billiards bro

Is the person to the left with an exposed midriff a man or a woman?

real men call it stick

no one looks like they're having fun

I’m at the bar rn with my bros and we’re laughing at how gay your post is

Attached: 747AAD85-D0A8-483B-85A5-EEBC9671196E.jpg (1536x2048, 495.48K)

Looks like a bar, not a club; are the two easy to conflate?

people just say club nowadays

I’m literally out having a drink with my husband and we still think you’re an even bigger faggot than us.

Attached: F6CE2B97-5A05-4D01-ACE1-3E0833ABFD87.jpg (2048x1536, 647.28K)

That's why you got zero hoes in your section lmao get your money up not your funny up PUSSY

Attached: 1653618656387.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

Jfc you guys look like yokels

So your the friend who’s more obsessed with shitposting on some fag board than living in the moment? Notice how you’re the only one smiling cause your friends think you’re a fucking nerd and are simply tolerating your existence hoping you put your phone away and join the real world

ive been to enough hole in the wall bars to know ill probably not ever go to one again unless its some special occasion and someone invites me.

never been to a real night club but id sure like to some day, kind of hard to find in the middle of bumfuck redneck nowhere though

I used to be a wicked bar fly, and not once did anything productive come out of those escapades.

all this projecting isn’t healthy user. get your insecurities in check lmao

in the club before 11 o'clock trying to kick it im kinda early

>if this is the competition at the club then I’m fucking getting my shoes on now and heading there

>"Club"
My nigga that looks boring as fuck, had cooler parties than that in my backyard

Real nightclubs are intimidating because you HAVE to look your best if you want any attention, and you also have to know how to assert yourself in an environment where everyone is vying for the attention of a potential romantic interest.

>out with your friends
>playing on your phone
loser