Come take a seat. Have a drink, on the house. Tell what's been bothering you

Come take a seat. Have a drink, on the house. Tell what's been bothering you

Attached: 1653704019026.jpg (675x505, 334.47K)

give me water after a night of alcohol

realized my mood swings are critical. sometimes I feel like all I want is a gf to cuddle with. then I want to eat the entire world. I have job, money, car, couple friends but I still feel something missing. maybe living for 10 years with a psychotic narcissistic ex gf fucked me up for good.

I guess I'll have to keep on my quest of finding a perfect gf who I can make a nuclear family of 7. feels pathetic man.

"Is this guy bothering you?", I ask the clearly uncomfortable woman, concern in my voice, with my two thumbs pointing back toward myself.

i've switched to Any Forums from /lit/. /lit/ has too many pseuds and religious nuts now. i'd rather chill here.

I got too high now I think if I try to exercise I’m physically impaired and will hurt myself but I don’t care and want to go anyway

So I went on my jog this morning and on my way in to the track, I passed a girl running in the area. She was not on the same track I go to but nearby. I never try to talk to girls first because I know they get hit on constantly.

Anyways as I'm running, she leaves the surrounding park and comes to the track where I am to run. She runs the opposite way so we pass each other and I wave and smile and she says hello.

As we're coming near the second passing of each other, she gets closer she removes her headphones and her body language is such that I know she is open to talking.

I take mine out too and we stop to talk. mainly about running

I did ask her name though and she told me, but she never asked mine.

That kinda deflated my courage to give her my number.

After we got through, she went into her cool down stretch in what seemed like forever. I was at my car as well and I kept telling myself to go back over and talk to her. Maybe give my number and ask if she wanted a jogging partner. But I chickened out.

Now I'm punching myself.

My question is did I make the right decision in thinking she was probably not interested anyways?

Attached: 170.jpg (720x460, 35.06K)

she is interested, but in my opinion, your approach is correct and now you can approach her next time without coming across as a creep

thanks bro but I been running at this track for over a year and thats the only time I've ever seen her so I dont feel good about the odds of running into her again

>graduated uni
now what?

I've been going to therapy after a lot of shit happening to me to start of the year. Worked on a lot of things, especially getting over my ex of 4 years that I was going to propose to but dumped me. I figured out she cheated after the fact, but I'm now indifferent to her which was my goal going into therapy.

I have a new concern now: how the fuck do I figure out what I want in a partner and how do I decipher if they meet that before it gets too late? Any advice? I've been journaling and I will write down what I want and the lines I won't allow them to cross, but I'm having trouble with how to go about implicitly asking or figuring out if we're compatible. With my ex, I asked and she had reflected what I wanted, but I ignored a lot of red flags because she ticked some of the main boxes.

go again the same weekday & time

shell come back at the same time. if she doesnt within a week just forget about it. use it for motivation and hope i guess

Imagine yourself seeing her again and the successful interaction that will come from it before you drift off to sleep. It’ll happen brother.

well, if she is interested and/or you mentioned to her about running there frequently, she'll be back

If I go to the gym every day and have a satisfying workout, I get exhausted and it kills my progress. Even more so when I'm cutting.
If I'm not physically exhausted all the time, I'm too conscious of my suffering.

Attached: 1653750987146.jpg (1005x1200, 139.12K)

Same and I'm saving so I can slowly build my home gym

Women are just as autistic as men, even if she didn't see you as a brad-pitt type of guy she likely still would have been open to some casual banter. Provided your intentions are positive and you're a put-together guy.

Maybe next time in a situation like that just drop a "Hey, great meeting you, my name's John, hope to bump into you again!", then if she opens conversation you can stay for it, otherwise (most likely she just says something like "Great meeting you too, have a good one!"), go back to your car and drive away without hesitation.

If you're unsure about how to talk to her, consider your intentions. A lot of dudes have a hard time talking to women not because they're dumbstruck or autistic but rather because they don't want their perverted intentions discovered, sort of. Like they want to fuck yet come across as genuinely interested yet they want her reaction to that to be an interest in fucking. And if she figures out your initial intention of fucking you're fucked. Of course with dissonance like that you won't know what to say.

Attached: 9122779D-FAB1-4133-9131-4515535437C4.png (684x630, 574.22K)

Too many low iq retards in my balkan country
Younger generation is less retarded but also more pozzed. I have no idea where we're heading

chaaaaa i'll have a water tonight mr barman
just got back into running after 6 months of bullshit
first 3 runs in the last week
1.5 miles and felt like my lungs were dying
3 miles because i got fucking lost and missed the turn lmao (was going for 1.5 again). somehow didn't die
1.5 miles and felt good with the pacing again
2022 is our fucking year boys I can feel it
NOBODY IS TAKING THIS FROM US

Pretty sure I used to know her. If you found this on reddit, does she post about type 1 diabetes a lot?

>at the gym
>finish sets for bench, re rack and leave to the cable machine
>guy comes up to me and says hey man you forgot your key
>picture of my nephew on the key ring as a baby, it’s my brothers key for the garage
>th-thanks
>try to think of a joke
>don’t worry man it’s not my kid haha
>had a slightly confused face and awkwardly laughed it off
>thinking nothing of it and leave
>lie in bed at 3am right now
why am i so fucking autistic i wanna hang myself god dammit

Started distancing myself from the guys I know not to be my friends. Feels good, but I'm rapidly beginning to realize I am going to be completely alone by the end of this process. I don't have a problem with that, and that's what worries me.

Oh well, going to go for a relaxing evening motorcycle ride in about an hour. Feels good.

You're coping but she didn't sound interested

See filename. Got the pic off here.
No idea who the ho is.

My problem is bitch ass niggas don't want none, but I've got plenty to give. It's a supply and demand issue to be honest. I really wish a nigga would, namsayin?

Get a couple hobbies and socialize there. No need for close friends there
Go to a motorcycle club

if you haven't already, reflect upon what your 5 year plan looks like. What are your goals, what is doable and what needs improvement. Search for a job in your field if you aren't already in one, then find new goals within that field. Start considering your financial goals and other life goals (family, retirement, hobbies, etc) and come up with a plan.

a lot of people stagnate after college because they don't realize you need to keep growing and setting goals or you become bitter and start self-loathing more

GOYSLOP
O
S
L
O
P

Ayooooo shiiiiiiiit Finna bout to fr no cap

I'll try going at the exact same time again next weekend.

hope so

I did ask if she ran there often and she said yah but only comes when it's not crowded.

My goal was to say hey if you need a jogging partner, hit me up and give my number but I failed

yah thats what I think too. if she had been, she would have at least ask my name

Academia is exhausting. This whole "publish shit while teaching" thing is tough. Got some stuff in the pipeline though so that's cool. I want a break though.

Maybe he's in bed at 3am too thinking "damn why didn't I go for it, the guy couldn't gave me a clearer hint"

I Feel this too hard my boy. Go get in a fight