What's the correct answer here? she's 18

What's the correct answer here? she's 18

Attached: 0D5D415A-D832-4AD8-A607-2A9F86036338.jpg (1242x1863, 303.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFoo7iAauA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do your duty and shame her for being a whore

whore

Now double it.

call me number 10 I'll be boring my johnson into you

Hey, user, how you doin? Hope everything is well.
Anyway, this is kiiiinda awkward, but the thread you have made is against a few of the rules on this board :/
I have alerted the moderation staff and they will be making the final decision as to what to do going forward.
Have a nice day user :)

unmatch

>let's make it 10
U missed ur shot dumbass now she is short replying u

Tell her you want to be lucky number 10

Ask her how much she enjoys raw meat and staring at the sun. If she doesn't she's a bitch. Eat more eggs and take the shot pussiez.

Announcing a report is a global rule violation. I’m not reporting you, cause unlike you, I’m not a snitching boot licking faggot

whenever a girl says a single digit body count, add 10
and if a girl says a double digit body count, multiply it by 2

Maybe it’ll end with #10

Kek'd and correct

if you don’t have a body count of at least 10 by the time you finish high school you will always be a loser. women can smell it on you. smells like incel spirit Cope Cobain

shut your mathematical ass up dweeb

Girls usually only give their "relationship" body count, and not their one night stands, FWB, Chads, etc
Always multiple the number they give by 3 and that's their real body count AT THE VERY LEAST.

this

Multiply by 2

>iktf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFoo7iAauA

After 1 what difference does it make? I'm an awkward bastard and I've at 4 at age 27, best segs was with my first who by age 18 was at 13 penisi. It's new age. It's primal. Cumming into your boy's day old load and scooping out his with the mushroom tip. We are going back to monke.

Why does body count matter?

Fuck her then block her

this

I’m not that guy but I’m reporting your post for breaking a US law because you posted the cringiest shit I’ve ever read

If you’re a women and have over I wanna say 3 you are just fucked in the mind afterwards.