I just learned that the people I see in the gym wearing sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts that then take them off...

I just learned that the people I see in the gym wearing sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts that then take them off halfway through their workout do that because they don’t want people to see their bare arms in a relaxed state.
I always thought they were just cold.

Attached: AB028FC9-5D59-4FD8-9FC6-63252E82DFD8.jpg (1284x1949, 1.17M)

I have self harm scars and wear tanktops idgaf if you're a gossiper go ahead kek

I do that because I don't want them to comment on my bent back when I deadlift heavy so I put my belt under my hoodie and do my diddlies wearing it then I remove it afterwards.

Caring what other think.
Ngmi.

I like to lift with my eletric butt plug turned on mode "surprise me"

that's if they take it off. but what if they don't? one of my theories is the roids have made them absurdly hairy and they didn't bother shaving every inch of their body for 24 hours.

If you wear a hoodie to the gym and only take it off when you have a pump you are a faggot and look like shit

>t. Lifter who wears hoodie and sweats entire workout

Also calling anything a pump cover is massive homo

Based user. Am former self harmer as well, I refuse to let my scars make me feel uncomfortable in my own body.

Hope you're good, we're making it.

Attached: Screenshot_20210301-163942~2.png (1080x1958, 115.38K)

>t. Lifter who wears hoodie and sweats entire workout
why?

Based

Based
I have surgical scars but I stopped caring if people see
>inb4 troon

I do it when the gym bunnies show up to reveal my EAT SLEEP RAPE REPEAT t-shirt.

No men do that at my gym. 50% of the foids do, however. And every single one makes a big production out of it (i.e. right in front of the dumbbell rack, arching her back and making sure to thrust her chest out).

God I hate women.

i do this because the sweatshirt is comfy until a third of the way through the workout then it gets too hot
i'd keep it on the whole time if i could because i'm ashamed of my body

Yea it’s even sad when pro bodybuilders do this, you understand how bad their body dysmorphia is.

I don’t think it’s the case, I was extremely hairy before roids and never had an issue with showing my hair, and I know other guys who have no problem showing hair. But I guess it could be if someone went from little hair to hairy they may feel insecure about it, but I never was.

im not at the gym to show off

>puts himself in uncomfortable position
>uh I just uh don't want to show off
lie

I wear a sweater until I'm warmed up. Most people just wear what feels good.

Bodybuilders obsess over pump covers and the like because they are mentally ill and self obsessed.

ya , cold then u get hot lifting

Thanks for letting me to have something to gossip about. My life is very boring and devoid of meaning.

kek

Just wear a baggy tshirt and shorts then?

good point, but i look better than you

I’m a welder, who regularly weld overhead. In the summer I always have a bunch of burns that make my arms look like a meth heads. Still wear a tank every time. If someone doesn’t like it I dare them to do something about it

this is me. couldn't care less about how I look at the gym, im here to strain during my 1pl8 deadlift and that's that

Attached: PXL_20211001_182727204.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

I am 100% the skinniest gym at my gym and always wear next to nothing when I lift.

I look like the zoomer twigs memes despite being 24

Being warm actually helps getting a pump in the first place. Once you have it and it's getting too hot you don't need the hoodie anymore.

I do it bc I’m cold.