Am I gonna make it?

>Day 12 at the gym
In my baddie era.

Attached: 20220528274953529268223284.jpg (1676x2167, 1.91M)

Ick

Keep going user

Unironically could kill gymbros with his bare hands. Thickbros stay winning.

@me at day 1200

already a winner, my dude
keep going, day 365 will be epic

Thx man

289lbs was 275lbs

You look like you can crush some modelos.
What year clapped out dropped Silverado do you drive?

yes, continue to valuemog planet fitness bro and so will i

>modelo
>Literally wearing a Bug Light hat

Bruh

your calves will be poppin once you are at a normal weight. your forearms too maybe

ive noticed this about fat guys at the gym. they have bigger limbs sometimes but it doesnt look impressive on their big bodies

Thx mang can't wait to be a fit legend

keep lifting dude youre a beefcake, aint gonna win the arnold classic any time soon but i bet you can move some serious weight

I appreciate the support anons, I'm actually quite weak since I spend all my free time playing video games but I can feel I'm getting stronger and I can now feel my muscles, the first few days it was hell I could barely move but now I'm lifting more than double of what I could barely lift the first few days it feels amazing can't wait to double it again in a few weeks, I've almost caught up to the gym dudes I saw lifting when I started

>i could barely move

haha yep. going from no physical activity to lifting makes your muscles and tendons feel like theyre concrete, hurts just to even bend your arms or get up out of a chair. good that you enjoy lifting though thats what keeps people doing it really.

i started lifting 12 years ago, off and on and im not going for strength or anything. i just do it to enjoy it and try to improve my health and quality of life. only just recently ive started aiming for more aesthetics and vanity.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO you'll be BIG

stay consistent. YGMI

Your head is literally round lmao

put the knife down asshole

Attached: BCS_S2E10_629_0.jpg (1920x1090, 265.26K)

you are gonna make it

Yeah. Already made desu