Why does society favor married men with children over single Any Forums bros?

Why does society favor married men with children over single Any Forums bros?

Attached: 4E748F23-D3B6-4F69-A3EA-D57A82219BF7.jpg (1170x1650, 1M)

Married men stay at work longer because they want to get away from their wife

The purpose of society was to extract labor out of beta makes in exchange for monogamous access to a woman to pass along his genes. Anything otherwise is essentially a drain on betaworkhours that would otherwise go towards that singular purpose. It's in this same vein that a woman would be anti-suicide/pro-mental health

>2015

t. 63 yo "funny" boomer
time to take your pills, grandpa

I started working the same day as a girl.

We became friends, so far so good.

her story is as follows:
she had a boyfriend since she was 15, at 18 she broke up with him to move to another city and do an internship.

finished the internship and returned to the current city. here, was hired at the job we both are in.
Her ex boyfriend lived near this company, so she asked him if she could live in his apartment for a few days until she found a place to rent.

he said yes.

when she started looking, she saw that it was too expensive. what did she do?
started dating her ex again and living in his house.

Her ex boyfriend pays rent, water, electricity, internet and lets her go to work with the car of the year. Things that are in his possession.

She and I have always had a great relationship at work, but a month ago a selection process was opened for a better position. Me and her were candidates.

in those 30 days she transformed. He engaged in an active smear campaign against me, with hints and ironic phrases spoken aloud.

well, I was the chosen one.

her ex boyfriend will be transferred out of town and i heard that she quit to go with him.

I remember talking to her about dating strangers from a story she told me about a guy who failed to get an erection with her. It wasn't her boyfriend and it was in a time period when she should have been dating her current/ex.

that is, she betrayed him.

she is also extremely feminist because we work in an agricultural machinery area.

she is a 7/10 but blonde, which is rare here (brazil).

Women spend their entire lives with a legion of flatterers talking about the most varied types of pleasures imaginable just to have sex.
The problem is that they believe they are special. So when they have to face the real world, they expect a favor in an area where what is measured is intellectual performance and willpower.

Effort causes discomfort, then he complains about injustice, but retracts to a life choice depending on a man where he agrees to spread his legs in exchange for comfort. That's a real feminist.

I feel sorry for her boyfriend. Innocent should only know one pussy in his life, he's going to play her in another city, he was betrayed, he waited 2 years for her to come back and he can't seem to see what's going on.

I have a clear impression that she doesn't like him. She is with him because the cost of living is high and for his convenience to pay for everything.

?

fucking kek everything is so obvious now

Asian women look like monkeys you know what I’m saying?

>Married men work harder

How tf is that a good thing?

>her ex boyfriend will be transferred out of town and i heard that she quit to go with him
>here (brazil)
checks out. women here are still smart enough to know that wasting away at some dead-end job is a fate worse than marriage. The better part of the women in my family did this and a few female college friends are in the process of doing that - although there is some shame in doing so for the latter, since girlbossery is afoot in my professional area and chicks definitely bully those who choose to quit to raise a family.
In any case, OP , it's obvious why society favors married men: they add to its reproduction. You, a married man, will raise proper, law-abiding citizens of the next generation and as with any system, the social system seeks to perpetuate itself.
Lifelong male bachelors are useless up to certain a point. They are more of a liability than anything else, if you discount the notorious examples of extraordinary bachelors in history - most of whom were autists or homosexuals.

>Get married
>Suddenly become smarter and make more money

It doesn't work this way. The journalist is writing a deceptive headline. No woman wants to marry a broke joke so they remain single. Men who have stable jobs and make more money are more likely to get married. W. Bradford Wilcox is a faggot who sucks wilcocks.

this, you don't magically reach financial stability and success by putting a band on a finger, you work your ass off until you reach that point

Can you faggots stfu about hating your wives for a second? If you hate them so much, fucking divorce them.

Attached: 1646655850232.jpg (604x604, 72.55K)

married men with kids are more likely to fall in line and comply with bullshit like social justice lectures at work.
Or if the office gets to the point where people are simply terrified to talk to each other because some roastie will complain a single man with no family depending on him can quit and go elsewhere or just NEET. Single men are harder to control

It's in the fucking title, so you are forced to work more

I did that to stay away from my ex gf who I lived with. I just chilled in my office doing nothing important because I was avoiding her

>ITT: Mindbroken retards convince themselves that refusing to raise a family is actually fighting against the communist plan to phase them out

You're like the fatties who 'prove shamers wrong' by eating more...

>simply terrified to talk to each other
you are projecting. normies are perfectly fine talking about sportsball and subjects related to their professional specialization. not everyone is an obsessed Any Forumstard

No thanks I like the freedom and financial freedom of not being tied down and responsibility of taking care of kids.

My life would be worse off if I had to do that. Yes I’m selfish but at least I’m honest and upfront about it and not going to pretend with some woman just to appease social standards

thanks for sharing desu