Gyms should be free, and there should be more of them

gyms should be free, and there should be more of them

Attached: a0a.jpg (1080x1327, 160.47K)

yes

considering how much i pay in taxes? yes they should

literally just lift rocks
it's free

no. you fucking retards break machines, don't clean and do deadlifts on fucking YMCA. fuck you niggers i'm gonna keep overpricing you

This wouldn't work. You would probably get the same people to work out more with less time to drive to the gym

Attached: 2048px-Supply-demand-equilibrium.svg.png (2048x2048, 120.99K)

the entire world is a gym when you think about it

communist nonces

I'd be happy to see more people make it, but I know it would just turn into more dumb asshole standing and taking up equipment than my paid gym does.

Maybe something like it's free, but until you're under 18% bodyfat for men 20% for women you don't get to access the weights

There are tons of free gyms, it's called your local park, if you can't afford to rent a barbell (lol) then climb a tree and lift a rock

>fast food and soft drink taxes subsidize public gyms
I think you're onto something

Attached: E5x_kEuUUAAJfF2.jpg (1075x1290, 357.48K)

thanks for baffling all of us with your sophisticated understanding of economics

based

If you think about it, owning a gym is pretty fucking lucrative. The only thing that you'd be paying for is utilities and a cable subscription at baseline. Then you can just rake in the money AND have a gym that you dont need to pay to use monthly. It's your gym, who's gonna stop you?

Attached: 1651536528389.jpg (828x824, 461.31K)

Women should be banned from gyms

/thread

theyll just be filled with homeless and mentally ill

You don’t need a gym, your OWN body is a gym, you just need to learn how to use it

Is it really? kinda wanna open my own gym, a little away from the city tho

It's a business that fails alot , like restaurants and shit but if you plan accordingly you can do it

ymca's are expensive as fuck now
same price as my gym ($40/mo) with terrible hours (like 5am-8pm, 2pm on Saturday and closed Sunday)

you forgot about paying a shitload of money to rent a large building