I started talking how women have high standards and quoting tinder stats

to my gf (who is a woman). And she started seething. You guys damaged me and I'll be a butthurt incel in my mind forever.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Attached: 5s5tgg.jpg (662x463, 46.88K)

>Explaining things to women
>listening to /fif/

I made my gf seethe when I told her I would never date a single mom because I wouldn’t raise someone else’s kids, lmao

good

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>I'll be a butthurt incel in my mind forever.
Same. People expect me to be some kind of slayer because of my looks and I get girls sometimes, but on the inside I'm still a bitter 15 year old loser.

Attached: 2.png (565x526, 668.84K)

Women are awful though. It’s just fact. Everything said here about women is true.

Why would she seethe about this?

Now she has to keep her child secret from him forever

tfw racist gf who called me out for being a fat fuck but didn't leave me because she believes in my potential
did I win the lottery bros

Women are great if you accept them for what they are instead of getting mad at them for believing evil jews

can I still get mad at the evil jews for being evil jews?

There are no evil jews. Just jews

Yes. Now lose the weight

>user gets a relationship but still continues to spew Any Forums shit at gf like a sperg
You done goofed buddy. Get off of here while you still can. Come back to seethe when she dumps you!

Anyone that doesn't get laid or get a gf until after college is going to be bitter about sex, dating, and relationships - no matter how successful they are after, the formative experience of being involuntarily celibate leaves its scars.

>hey bro, you see that guy breaking into your family's house, killing your male members and raping all the females? Just accept it bro

You have to be unapologetic when showing your power level (if you decide to do it at all). Dare to backtrack or apologize and you’ll end up a cuck.

yeah lost 10kg this month, not obese anymore

literally me