7 to 8 months barely progressed

i was kinda ashamed of asking for tips since i find it kinda revolting that i barely progressed, but i want you guys opinions
so, i started about 7-8 months ago, i go 5x a week, i'm 21 yo, i was underweight, but i got 5-7kg very fast in the very first two months and also my lifts increased ok. everyone keeps telling me that i look very different but when i look at pictures, it doesn't look like so. my weight completely stopped and even dropped by 1 to 2kg depending on the day, i'm eating 2200cal to 2300cal daily using myfitnesspal, i'm still not used to eating this much and almost puking my guts out. my lifts aren't going up normally, it takes months to increase a little bit, specially for triceps, that totally stopped, i'm unable to increase my weights there. i feel like there's something wrong with me, because when i see people who lifted for 6 months, they look completely different and amazing, and here i am, the same as before in pictures

i'm probably doing something wrong, can you guys give me any advice or changing the body takes more time? i feel like my weights change more than my body

165-170cm
56-57kg
21yo

Attached: 20220528_101403.jpg (2880x2880, 623.74K)

What is you goal?

I have same issue, I need to eat 3000 calories a day and everytime I reach it, I feel like throwing up and my shits the next day take hours, ruining my progress

looking at least like i lift for 8 months
i was having crazy morning diarrheas until last month, it just stopped in the days i ate less food

You have grown, but more In the legs than the upper body, and your traps are stagnating, what Is your routine and diet like?

Hey can you turn around and show us your back and glutes. I think I know what's up.

Your diet is shit and you're probably not doing a proper program. You didn't even post your lifts.

I prescribe you 3 months of starting strength and two big glasses of milk a day in addition to what you've been eating.

Attached: mark rippetoe.jpg (1800x1198, 258.92K)

kek, you just look a bit fatter desu. Your legs seem to have a slight bit of musculature but that´s it. Make sure you´re eating enough protein, getting enough sleep and that you´ve got good form with full ROM on your lifts. Lift heavy. Not so heavy that you can barely lift it, but heavy enough so that it actually feels challenging.

How are people this bad at eating food? Just eat more calorie dense food or makes shakes from oats protein powder and peanut butter, and down two of those a day. Gotta eat to grow.

gay underwear restricts test production

>what Is your routine and diet like?
the routine change every 25~30 days, because it's the gym trainer that prescribes something generic for everyone.
one average day is (the pre workout changes from week to week but it's always the same amount of calories):
>pre
2 slices of bread
1 egg
(mayo, picle, etc to make egg salad)
30g whey
>lunch
60g beans (measured raw)
+tomatoes, onions, ginger, carrot
60g rice (measured raw)
+broccoli or spinach
3 eggs
+olive oil
>afternoon meal
50g oats
50g milk powder
250mL milk
30g peanut butter
>diner
100g protein pasta
2 eggs
+tomato sauce, random vegetables, olive oil

What the fuck? Are you really op? Stop listening to the gym trainer and have a basic, consistent rice/chicken/broccoli diet as a noob. Stop eating bread

no meat? no fish?

>gym trainer
Tell him to pound sand and follow something else. Remember:
>~12-15 sets of each muscle group per week.
>compound lifts are best, just make sure you're hitting each muscle group
>make sure you're eating 1.2g of protein per bodyweight pound
>live in the midwest so i can tongue punch your twink fartbox

>You didn't even post your lifts.
should i post the current one? which one? it changes every 25-30 days, and they look very different one from another
>you just look a bit fatter desu
i am, 6-7kg heavier, and i agree, that's it, that's just it. FUCK
in my defense, my arms look a bit bitter but i do agree with you, just slightly fatter
>How are people this bad at eating food?
idk, some people are bad in NOT EATING tons of food, some people are bad at eating tons of food. i was always severelly underweight. i said i got 7 heavier but just in comparison to when i started lifting, i was actually more than 10kg lighter from my current weight
maybe i need to add another meal idk

This user, is half right. There is nothing really wing with your diet provided you're getting enough calories. You need to do a consistent routine and so listening to the gym trainer. Do gzclp 4 days a week and do a bit of cardio/mobility work on the other days. Don't switch anything up for 6 months

>brocoli for a skinny dude

nah, literally eat everything you find, junk or not, youll get bigger

i came back to eating bread last month since i had to do something faster to cook in the morning, faster than sweet potatoes/oat pancakes
i don't eat those for 9 years now
>compound lifts are best
i'll have to google that
>make sure you're eating 1.2g of protein per bodyweight pound
i think i'm currently eating 1g or protein per my weight in pounds

Sachets of oats take 1:30 in my microwave which is over 10 years old.

Bread is fine faggot.

Yeah I was also underweight, this is my before and after. It ain’t hard if you try. Just eat more retard, I force fed until I got used to it. You have to want it and actually put it work.

Attached: BA33CD5F-4194-41D5-BA35-9D2203375770.jpg (2048x1658, 509.18K)

>Empty calories are fine