Wtf is this shit

youtu.be/2AdC21CNuBI What kind of pseudoscience is he doing now? The downfall of athlean x

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-28-12-46-15-72_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329_1.jpg (1080x586, 96.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9dTRcMypNk?t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=jZXiOBYRaFM&t=412s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lifting isn't that fucking complicated, the fate of all youtube fitness guys is to start making up bullshit after they run out of material to make videos with

Haven't even watched this and not going to btw

>The downfall of athlean x
Still not as bad as this

youtu.be/q9dTRcMypNk?t=59

Why is he like this

its 2022 all you need to grow muscles is volume. Simple as. If a muscle isn't as big as you want it to be, do more sets. All there is to is

He is athletic

Dorian told me no

this
there is a point where you basically gave all the relevant information on it and than you need to make up stuff like
> "dont do this exercise because"
> "the 10 best exercise for blah blah"

Imagine STILL watching athleanx and making threads on Any Forums "critiquing" him when you watching him in the first place means you're a first 3 month lifter.

>custom AX dumbells

I wonder if he had them put the wrong weight numbers on his entire set of custom DBs.

Athlean has always been a fucking retarded clout chaser. Ignore his "advice".

he needs to pump content. fitness is a limited topic and he reached the reasonable area long ago.

the price between what i paid for my adjustable dumbbells and what they are on alibaba is 2-3 hundred dollars. minimum order from that factory is two sets.
if you're buying a full rack of fixed dbs it's probably way way cheaper to get them from the factory with your own logo on them than it would be to pay retail.

Interesting

first time ?
youtube.com/watch?v=jZXiOBYRaFM&t=412s
a turbo manlet on gear whilst staying single digit bodyfat all year round,
his progress is 100% gear and autism strong enough to believe in his own lies

Attached: 18.jpg (728x1196, 258.12K)

checkd

And this is why Derek is a genius for making his channel focus on PEDs. He will never run out of fake natty influencers to make content out of.

Attached: derek-more-plates-more-dates.jpg (732x411, 35.88K)

yup, once you said "lift heavy shit, compounds > all" there's nothing left for content. so you have to start bullshitting to stay relevant. thanks god for zoomers who will ape every new BS trend

also this fucker is autistic and probably still a virgin

This is a stupid thing to say. He knows his shit in general, and in physio in particular. He fixed my shoulder pain just doing an extra stretch every day..

Nail on the head

There is no way he isn't balls deep on Jessie every moment they are not making a youtube video.