Claims natty

>claims natty
>girls think this is how men are supposed to look like and are disappointed if a normal dude doesn't
I hate social media.

Attached: 1f0c11b0-db3f-11ec-afe5-d3397c173974.png (640x333, 1.1M)

Its a movie nigga, I don't expect irls to look like konata

Based
Just means women go less for scrawny faggots and more for fit big guys
If u are sub 200lbs you should kys urself anyway twink

you're no woman.
woman do expect that

You're overestimating women my dude

I actually don't think he roids, it's just an abnormal amount of makeup and post processing, lol. Pretty sure he looks nothing like this irl.

>Its a movie nigga
Girls cannot tell reality and fantasy away.

No they dont expect it you retard, next to zero percent of the male population look like that. Nor do most women want a guy that buff even women that like buff men want the halfway point between that and ottermode. Most of the people that want that photo are homos.

Coping dyel

>be me
>do roids
>know fit would shit on me for looking like shit
>get irl comments all the time from women about being big
just know that the standards on Any Forums are stupidly higher than IRL dude
you don't need to look like Hemsworth roided in movie makeup to get nice comments and get women horned up over your body

Flaming homosexual.

That's not a dad-bod, bro.

He is juiced to the gills son.

Also, this is the same bullshit feminists do when protesting "unrealistic standards of beauty" for women in media. Few men look like him, but few women look like Angelina Jolie in her prime as well. Movies (especially capeshit movies) are supposed to portray an idealized version of real people. That's why women in movies have an ideal hip to shoulder ratio, symmetrical faces, long legs etc and men have huge amounts of muscle, low body fat, a square jaw and a significantly above average body height.

>No they dont expect it you retard
They expect guys to be 6'4" and handsome though at least. Girls' standards nowadays are insane.

Never said they didn’t want that, but the photo is obviously about him being roid level ripped. And no women don’t expect that.

name the last time you spoke to a women irl

>name the last time you spoke to a women irl
Last girl I fucked followed Jason Momoa on Instagram and said that she wants her future husband to be like him and she won't settle for less long-term. This was on last Sunday.

>>girls think this is how men are supposed to look like and are disappointed if a normal dude doesn't
Wow Any Forums is full of girls then?

When was the last time you talked to a woman that was not your mother?

There's a major difference between what girls want ideally and what they're willing to settle for. As a man, I'd like to have a tall (no less than 5'11'' since I'm 6'3'' and don't want my sons to be shorter than me), 19 BMI, big tits, wide hips and perfect facial geometry gf as well, but I'm probably not going to get that and neither will women get their idealized boyfriend. Dating is always a compromise, and the ones not willing to make compromises, both men and women, will inevitably end up alone. And most women are smart enough to not want to stay alone.

>inb4 muh settling for beta providers after riding the cock carousel

Only a minority of women does that. Like ten percent max. Most women want permanent partners from the very beginning and hate breaking up. If they can't get a man as a permanent partner, they usually don't want him. They don't tick like men who like having sex without any real relationship. I know what I'm talking about, I'm a lawyer who regularly does divorces.

bruh they don't expect you to look like him, they just don't want you to look like you.

>most women settle for less than their ideal at some point
>ends in divorce
I wonder why?

so you fucked a girl who was not your gf / wife and then moan about her wanting a jason momoa husband. almost as bad as op wanting a gf that dosent create pot holes when she walks on cement