If you haven’t made it by 25; it’s likely over for you

If you haven’t made it by 25; it’s likely over for you

Attached: 13F9E11B-D0DC-4854-8690-CDD4598E8E72.jpg (719x426, 41.97K)

Attached: 9A7CB41E-D97B-4E82-BAFD-B8F0B61BCD1B.jpg (600x800, 49.21K)

i wasn't going to regardless

if everything is so heckin blackpilled and pointless then why can't you just suffer by yourself and not clog up my board with this bullshit

Very Jewish thread
How hard you faggots try to convince me not to lift only makes me more motivated

I made it a few times. I just get JUSTED accordingly afterwards. Really buddhapilled me up pretty hard seeing how comically tragic my life can get just after feeling like I'm peaking. Kinda based, means I always have room to grow. I'm hoping after I get a new gf in 2023 and reach 2/3/4/5 a helicopter falls or something and amputates one of my arms before beheading her. Would be a pretty epic way to fall from grace.

test

if we don't make it, what should we feel? is it really THAT important? c'mon

I always wondered what the lives are of people who are impossible to accept any blackpill language/discussion

Either you're really fucking lucky and had zero problems in your life and its only been positive experience after positive experience, or you're just a brainlet.

My dad is like this, but hes a brainlet, he can have a tumor growing out of his head, and he'll not give a fuck about it, and just think everything is good and fine, and just keep doing his hobbies and interest and ignores obvious terrible things that are happening to him.

For me I cant focus on anything in life until the bad thing is gone, but I am extremely high IQ and understand there's no point in moving on in life until the bad thing is fixed.

* tips fedora *

>admitting there’s a problem and no rose tinted glasses
I’m thinking based

kek

35 year olds wish they started at 30, 30 year olds wish they started at 25, 25 year olds at 20 and the latter in their teens.

We are gonna make it faggot. Just start. Do the change.

Attached: 1643748726526.jpg (640x480, 38.67K)

Who made it?
25, not much of anything
Dying, Die trying
These live soft/die hard/faggots/ post the current thing, aka my current thing
I'll eat your teeth fucker
I'll take your tests and slip the pairing knife between your ribs
I scream and gobble everything
Impotent nothing I'm coming

this

my only regret is not starting sooner, the hardest part is REALLY deciding to change your life, & the second hardest part is showing up to the gym every day to form that habit. once you make the actual choice to change your entire lifestyle it’s smooth sailing from there, 15 or 50

it does get harder the older you get but anybody can do it

So do I just give up or what do I do now

this, it's like the saying "the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now"
people in this board will put effort into making any slight difficulty into a reason to give up
the deal is that 99% of the people will have a difficulty related to fitness... idk, age, illness, etc
it's pretty harsh to realise that you have an extra step to take compared to another person, but so what? you can't give up everything just bc you didm't started it as a teen. 3/4 of our lives is after the 20s

Yeah I get icks from guys over 25 without a car, house and gf/wife

>My dad is like this, but hes a brainlet, he can have a tumor growing out of his head, and he'll not give a fuck about it
based

Attached: 1634929945033.jpg (460x229, 12.52K)

>im le HEIGHT IQ
>yes im le HEIGH IQ
>why i eat like shit and eat garbage in my room al day? because nothing makes sense retard chud
>yes my pronosm are xe/xemen
>i already dilate for what are you asking?
>Mmh another poltard WHO BITE THE DUST

My life is a mess but that's because I'm high IQ I'm just too fucking smart to fix myself like the rest of these stupid plebeians god I'm just too superior to be functional.