How do I avoid all these icks? What's wrong with the back of my head?

How do I avoid all these icks? What's wrong with the back of my head?

Attached: ick.jpg (1200x628, 156.24K)

don't worry about girls dude.

it's so funny how you guys think about girls and never get them yet I don't and I always have one lmao

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

I literally don’t care about what women think

Stop with these dumbass ironic demoralization threads. They’re not funny or original. Saged.

Ignore women, lift to hit women hard

Attached: 1653660699172.png (2008x1621, 466K)

I hope you guys don't peel oranges

Attached: peeling and orange.jpg (1078x2009, 296.8K)

Pretty much all of them would actually be a turn off to women and your an incel if you object to this FACT

>running to pick up sweets from a pinata
bitch please

Women talk about how they interface with men to each other differently than how they actually do. If a girl likes you she will find excuses to like you even more. It's the same the other way around.

These are literally the most immature chicks on the planet. Stop getting your validation from the opinion of tik tok girls. You're a faggot op

The only one I'm guilty of is feet pointing outwards but obv that's necessary for squats and deads

the OP knows exactly what he's doing and you're being blissfully naive thinking he isn't just posting this stupid shit to provoke others, and yourself, who thinks is above it all.

there's no point to these threads. there never will be. it's not even fitness related, and yet, mods will suck massive cocks and leave it up for 48 hours before it dies naturally, barely even hitting the bump limit.

We need to have a psyop discussion thread. I refuse to believe that ten ‘the ick’ threads at the same time happened naturally. This screams astroturfing. Any insights bros?

Attached: 676BA3DC-B520-4691-B222-1999F2C08772.jpg (480x360, 36.06K)

Yep. The entire point is that theres a massive faggot on the screen who post these things for yous. Doesnt matter what the yous contain, but fit fails everytime and feeds it. Without doubt lots of anons will respond to ops dumbshit threads. It's terrible

You’re a sad person, and that’s before we even get to
>having this saved

I disagree. There is most certainly a point. Demoralize young men and fracture gender relations. Some other shit that I don’t understand. I’d love to hear anons opinions on why this shit gets relentlessly posted and also left up

Attached: 66EE4EE5-3C1F-41E8-B6D4-F00704B67F5D.gif (220x123, 254.06K)

This

Also this

You guys, these are things that the girls are imagining guys they like doing so they stop having a crush on them. Nobody is actually doing these things.

Fuck you stop talking shit about mods. Any Forums staff is great

Cope lmao

>>Any Forums

This. Retards reply en masse then wonder why bait gets posted constantly.

feels good not falling under any of these because i'm not an oofy doofy failed norman mma watcher

Making it is the only known escape

No more wallowing

No more softbody shit

Every moment's radical action

God isn't watching you

But death is

Attached: 1653511760245.jpg (1252x954, 556.67K)

this

think about how much you all have crushed on pretty average women
/thread

>him standing with his feet pointed outwards

So.... she doesn't like dicks then?

Attached: aeAwggb_700b.jpg (640x528, 68.34K)