post videos of your lifts
>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/nMsfR4Jj
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hVpZANaT

continued from

Attached: based smol man.jpg (1536x2048, 512.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hVpZANaT
youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
youtu.be/d-OObMkc6yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shirt
>size: medium
>weight: 145lbs
y

this. i don't believe that fighy makes enough money to receive it all back as a return

UNLESSS... FIGGYMOM claims her retard spawn on their taxes still because SOMEONE can't be a functioning member of society

>tfw 405 bench evades you yet again
At least I PR'd on squats. Hopefully deadlift PRs too.

no vid no did

>pastebin.com/hVpZANaT
still ded

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler seems like a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergstein's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I

BEGINNER PROGRAMMING
general recommendation:
"Beginner Prep School" From 5/3/1 Forever. Submaximal Full Body Barbell work + lots of GPP. Appropriate for both weight loss and weight gain.

weight gain specialty:
Westside for Skinny Bastards III by defranco. Lots of muscle building exercises, and DE Squats are replaced with jumping for ease of access.

powerlifting specialty:
5th Set but only reset the mesocycle as needed instead. Friendly for both weight gain and weight loss, still has cardio, but it's a powerlifting focus instead of having more GPP.
5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: shephard_elf.jpg (850x1197, 115.5K)

Figgy you should have a gaggle of kids. I have 5. You should see how I rape taxes every year.

Vid is coming in about 20 minutes, have to see how I do on deads after all

>weems is a dependent of his dad
holy fucking kek.

it means your dad uses you as a tax credit and you can't file a return.

Having a lot of kids is based. I doubt the tax benefit is saving you money over the cost of 5 kids though

>5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: 1649033310387.jpg (720x671, 33.45K)

That's not true. I'm a dependent and I still can file returns. It does mean his dad got his covidbucks though

I'm utterly and completely sexually frustrated, but it's all good

Attached: 1652735022635.jpg (944x1257, 137.66K)

you didn't know I live in a cuckshed and my only income is from coaching the lads? welcome newfren

Attached: really2.gif (220x220, 111.41K)

>figgy
>kids
pick one

what does this picture imply?

Average 5/3/1 for Powerlifting enjoyer.

Well I didnt have them for the tax breaks. But it is nice. Again…..use the system to your advantage. Wife used to do licensed home daycare….tax write offs too.

Hey guys. I'm New to this. 34 yo 195lb.

I started lifting in March 2dn and did OHP, bench, deads and squats with SS and now GZCLP(stalled a little on SS and felt a little more volume is good).

Bench 200 for 3
OHP 135 for 3
Squat 235 for 5
Deads are finally getting heavy at 280 x3.

I mean my deads are by far the hardest for me. OHP is also a bitch but I have no idea why I can do those so well but I'm going to take the victory there.

When did you guys start to stall? I'm eating at a slow surplus and am up 15 pounds since starting on March 2nd.

Thoughts?

>Thoughts?

Attached: RedditSpacing.jpg (1200x658, 112.1K)

good mornings

Attached: HOW2SQUAT-AM.jpg (1150x1080, 198.82K)

It looks like fun honestly, if i was still doing squats and deads i'd give it a run. Wouldn't be too hard for me to make it work for my bench just by adjusting assistance to what has historically worked for me.

Nah man, been here since 2006 in various capacities. I just write a ton of emails for work and I also chart on my patients in this manner. Sorry to bust the bubble chief.

WAWTT
WAWET
WAWLTT
WAWFT

Attached: hibiki more like hi-thicc-i.jpg (960x1309, 131.32K)

>gymshart
based

>if i was still doing squats
>if i was still doing deadlifts
no wonder lol

youtu.be/d-OObMkc6yY
Sup boys, doing some triples on the squat and deadlift today

Attached: Yuggie.png (789x790, 1.17M)

>no cute and funny

Wow adding real people to anime tier music makes it seem a lot more cringe