Gym - baldness relation

Why is the average gym-goer bald?
I think they might be some correlation with this things.

Attached: bald-bearded-bodybuilder-large-relief-muscles-holds-heavy-thick-chain-his-hands-bright-gym-u-gay-if-u-read-this.jpg (800x534, 50.57K)

Creatine

There’s this little white bald thug that does to my gym who has really nice forearms. He’s pretty hot desu.

>there might be a correlation
Yeah and why are there more unathletic people in the gym vs actual athletes?
I think they might be some correlation with this things.

Oh shit, I read the file name.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.02K)

I noticed that I'm one of the only dudes in the gyms I frequent that has long hair. I like my hair now because I am now the minority and can easily catch whores this way due to being 'different.'

i think there might be some correlation...
help please

Attached: 74B81253-215C-44A4-8BFD-0F4AFFD14410.jpg (1983x1989, 1.05M)

It’s over.

i know, but there are some baby hairs growing back

Attached: 2CA4EFFC-8137-45FB-B135-3664C0BD1D00.jpg (1916x1808, 950.73K)

roids

Balding at a young age made me terribly insecure which I am compensating by working out obsessively. I assume lots of these guys do the same.

Deep seated insecurity about going BALD making them workout as a coping mechanism is a common trait in balding men

It's like kids who were low social status / bullied at school are overwhelmingly represented in all walks of MMA

Humans fight for what they lack, in the case of the BALDY it's self respect

They aren't growing back, they're miniaturizing. Try shampoo with ketoconazole in it, like Nizoral. It's been shown in clinical studies to prevent DHT from binding to the androgen receptors in your hair follicles. This will slow it down significantly.

Being bald and skinny looks terrible. Being bald and muscular looks at least masculine and imposing

Actually the research on ketoconazole for hair loss is not great

You can't be bald and fat. Same reason you can't be short and fat.

>cope thread

Compensation.

We try to make up for our lack of hair with by having a good looking body.

Idk what gyms you go to but my average gym goer has a full head of hair. The Norwood Express doesn't seem to stop here

test speeds up mpb. People that work out all the time are just speeding up the process and aren't giant pussies that get cope haircuts for 40 years.