Could lifting have saved him?

could lifting have saved him?

Attached: 1653650906519.webm (336x600, 1.5M)

White people are so evil.

none of them are white

Pay taxes lol lol lol

Who is that?

>be a cop
>film yourself breaking the law
>get caught
>go to jail
>get rimmed because pigs are the most hated beyond pedos in jail
many such cases

Cops deserve the squat plug.

Yeah you should leave their countries asap

Haha hope they die in jail.
>swear to uphold law
>use it to your will
They deserve to be raped to death like what they do to the system.

The fuck is happening here?

Cope dishing out a little prejustice as they see fit. They see themselves as gods and deciders of rules and good.

From what I can remember the guy was suicidal and the cops decided to beat the shit out of him.

I'm almost certain I remember seeing something about the dude being a pedo or spitting on them or something

I will never understand why people deliberately record themselves doing something illegal that can be used against them
What's. The. Fucking. Point
So they can rewatch it and laugh about it years later?

I hate the internet. Wish there was an article to go off of.

Don’t care. They don’t get to be cops and judge and jury and executioner. Stupid fucking faggots.

If I saw my partner doing this and shot him in the head would I get away with it?

After you leave native Americans land

They got conquered ,you ungrateful shitskin

There’s like 1000 articles about this you absolute baboon.

do you want me to start dumping african liveleak footage on your retarded shitskin ass?

im an injun myself, and im telling you you're a faggot
don't worry m8, id rather scalp this nigger who thinks he can speak for me than you. id hardly say there's any hard feelings from 400+ years of peaceful history interspersed with extreme violence from both peoples.

But you didnt post one?

Did you know in the Supreme Court right now they are trying to determine if Oklahoma belongs to natives only based off of a promise the US government made the natives?

No because I love you.

Attached: 1653600216920.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

did the tren destroy all your brain cells or something?

Oh stfu you twink pale ass little blonde boy

Did you know that the Native Americans traded almost all their to the white people land for alcohol and guns that they used to kill each other and get more land, which was then traded for more alcohol and guns.
It was only until they had enough guns and very little land did they decide “grrr white man bad HOW” and start war