Rangebanned on Any Forums

>rangebanned on Any Forums

Attached: ACF2AC59-4766-4E3E-AEEA-08ABD1D656D6.jpg (546x502, 46.86K)

Why?

man if even Any Forums won't take you just go to Any Forums at this point

Iktf

And then he turned himself into a pickle. Funniest shit I've ever seen. They refer to him as pickle rick. Hilarious.

me too, they've been range banning like crazy, I've seen others complain
still not buying the pass or a vpn though, if any of you faggot mods are reading this, can you lift my range ban already? why do I have to be banned just because of one shitposter you can't take care of

I can't post threads for some reason

I'm rangebanned from every board, sometimes I get to make threads or post images when I'm visiting some family members

The overmoderation on Any Forums unironically made me stop using that board. Jannies will ban you for any reason like posting "off topic" pictures of clothed actresses.

Any of you itt leafs?

>rangebanned in my Uni
top fucking kek

Its funny because my range ban just lifted. Must be on a rotation.

Attached: 1652373146845s.jpg (125x125, 3.04K)

You were morbposting, weren't you?

lmao

Attached: shit posts.png (780x801, 198.77K)

>rangebanned on Any Forums
>go to /ck/
>rangebanned there too
>/sp/
>rangebanned there too
>check Any Forums
>literally never rangebanned
>spam dick pics all day
This board is a shithole

and that's why I love this board. The lack of moderation makes this a happy, healthy, prosperous, close-knit board.

In the CGNAT era rangebanning means banning 1k+ unrelated posters, that's why they rotate the bans somewhat fast, while mods and jannies want to regulate discussion hiro needs his money, and without posters users will leave
There's no way to fix this and it will only get worse as more people are clustered under massive CGNATs, moving to IPv6 would make ban evading easier so they won't even give it any thought

I've been rangebanned from uploading images for like 2 months. I wasn't even the one responsible for it either

Attached: Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.webm (800x600, 2.85M)

It's for your own good bro, trust me

Me too. Tranny jannies ruin another board, what else is new?

This is the only good board left.