>be me
>new years resolution was to take lifting and eating autistically seriously
>this was the year I'm gonna become a beast
>January- March are flawless
>I don't miss a single workout or meal
>don't touch any alcohol or drugs
>Bench, Squat and Deadlift all explode
>arms getting bigger than they've ever been
>suddenly at the beginning of April I develop tricep tendonitis in my right elbow and can't even put on my seatbelt without my elbow hurting
>have to take a bunch of time off from any upperbody exercises
>I was 1 upperbody workout away from hitting 275lb Bench for 3x5 and overhead pressing 170lbs for 3x5
>can't even do deadlifts because it hurts too much to hold weight
>get depressed that I can't train upperbody and slip into drinking
>still train my legs but I'm pounding back some beer again
>beginning of May, Arm feels better but I still can't do pushing movements without feeling it in my elbow, but I can do dumbbell chest Flies without feeling any pain, and i can train back, Bicep and deadlift again
>looking up new exercise ideas
>find a guy on YouTube who trains jiu jitsu (I've been doing jiu jitsu myself on and off for years)
>he does an exercise where he takes a medicine ball and puts it in under his arm pit so hes mimicking a head lock position and he Squeezes it for 15 secs
>think that would be a pretty decent exercise to try
>in my home gym
>grab my medicine ball
>do the exercise
>hear a pop
>it's my rib
>i squeezed the fucking ball so hard I mightve cracked my own rib
>hurts to take deep breaths
>hurts to lean back
>hurts to lay down
>hurts to get up
>look it up
>sounds like I have a cracked, not broken rib
>the only thing you can do is rest for 5 weeks and do nothing
>any form of exercise can worsen it and it's advised you just rest
>my first 3 months of progress all down the drain
>fall further down the drinking rabbit hole
>feeling sad and depressed that I can't do what I love

Attached: download (14).jpg (225x225, 4.83K)

TLDR
In other news, why my toes growing inward?

It isn't what you can do without failing, it's what you do when you fail. You can't lose if you get up only one more time than the number of times you are knocked down.

Hey man life is long. Rest up and by the time your rib is healed your elbow should be good to go too. Wish I had better advice for the drinking but try to keep it in check as much as you can. Maybe try reading books or some non active hobby for those 5 weeks

None of that lifting shit matters if I’m still a depressed loser version with fragile bones prone to injury and a micropenis

Then fucking die, bitch, idgaf

Lmao at least I’m not a depressed loser version with fragile bones prone to injury and a micropenis like you!

>get flu/covid (don't care enough to find out which)
>can't go to the gym and exercise without feeling like ass
I've lost like 2 week's worth of progress these last 5 days, I swear

Attached: 1648921255510.jpg (600x576, 30.39K)

Not me. And were you trying to spell virgin? LOL @ esl

U sound like a faggot
That's what u get for doing dumbass exercises

Your downfall started with you being dumb enough to injure yourself. Twice. Think about that and learn from it.

How is tricep tendonitis his fault?

I think maybe the emphasis was on the second injury there, user. You're taking the sentence too literally.

Weak genetics. His lineage should have been wiped out centuries ago.

>Your downfall started with you being dumb enough to injure yourself. Twice.
>N-no, you werent supposed to reply that way, y-you took my sentence too literally!
>proceeds to call others dumb

Attached: image.jpg (1020x574, 267.14K)

Nobody is out to get you schizoid faggot

Attached: water sucks, gatorade is better.png (850x699, 72.66K)

>covers his tracks with phone posting so he can gaslight

Attached: maxresdefault (39).jpg (1280x720, 80.01K)

Just rest and stop drinking bro. Then get slowly back to training. Your gains aren't gone, they'll be back quite quickly. wagmi

How the fuck do I stop falling in love so quickly, I hate getting my expectations up even if I'm not trying to and then getting my heart broken when things don't work out. I fucking hate it and it fucking sucks, I know they're not the only girl in the world but why the fuck do I keep acting like it whether I like it or not.

Attached: ddca12d41bf7a80e4e9e580e49c5279f.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

Jack off more faggot, look at em as meatholes or pretend you don't love em

>But I cant ACK

Literal insanity then you're mentally ill and need something else not something normal

Run

But run on grass cuz both u legs might broke, osteoporosis man

bruh my groin has been fucked since february. idk what to do. I'll have to figure out how to see a doctor of sports medicine

Not healthy for a man to have one woman who isn't his wife. Like Patrice says, any man who says "I don't have a girlfriend" ought to have 6 or 7 women (optimistic) that "aren't his girlfriend". I'm working on getting like... Two decent ones. But I feel you very deeply (no homo) bro. Especially this year I've had two instances where I'm just a sick fool for one girl or another, letting myself be dragged through the mud because I just want hang on a little bit longer. And when I've managed to snag something decent I kick myself because I KNOW that if they'd been concurrent, instead of not overlapping, I'd have been able to keep my cool, sufficiently detached to not detonate my chances with these girls and I'd be flipping through them like a rolodex instead of... Debasing myself for one piece of pussy after another and ending up with nothing even then.

It's not healthy for a man to love a woman more than she loves him. Ideally, she is a little bit too much and he is a little bit sick of her, but does right by her anyways because that's what it means to be a good man. Women don't have those higher ideals, it doesn't work in reverse. At least not anymore. I've MET women who know deeply and true what it means to be a good woman to a man, and derive esteem from fulfilling their roles well. But they're in their 70's.