QTDDTOT

new thread. ask away frens!

Attached: 1615580158338.jpg (854x1500, 80.62K)

#saveTF2

I had a fever of 102.5°f on Tuesday and am probably still not completely over it. Should I skip the gym?

Are you a big dumb loser who posts anime girls?

What's the point of losing weight if I'm still going to be short forever?

What’s the difference between topical testosterone vs injections as far as their effects?

Are we being invaded again?

If you have any fatigue left, yes. If you have no symptoms below the neck (hard time breathing, abnormal soreness of fatigue, fever,...) Yeah do some light work. Get a good meal in and get some blood flowing, nothing too crazy

>people still eat dairy and drink milk
>has progesterone
>progesterone makes you growtitz
Science!TM

Kinda
I'm banned from Any Forums

How can I handle my daily fish oil pill without risking shitting myself?
>Intermittent fasting
>take 1 fish oil softgel daily with a glass of water before a big breakfast
>half of the days i'm okay
>half of the days I feel a rumble after 10-15 minutes and end up squeezing out some liquid which I assume is the contents of the softgel

Can some people just not handle fish oil? Is it because of the empty stomach from intermittent fasting? I've already ruined a pair of pants since I started taking these damn fish oils, and I can barely enjoy breakfast anymore because I'm on-edge and too scared to even fart. I just want to get my Omega-3s bros...

Attached: shit.jpg (1024x1024, 57.17K)

For anons who have bumped from 3 days a week to 6 days a week. How much did your volume per workout change?

Take it after breakfast

Bro, lots of fish oil pills are rancid and sold well after they should be consumed. Check your sources or try a better brand.

all supplements should be taken with or after a meal to avoid stomach pains and shitting yourself. fish oil may even be absorbed better if you have it with a meal.

Why don't I gain muscle? Hit my protein macros yesterday, and had about a 400kcal surplus, but in the morning my scale told me, that I lost about 0.5kg muscle and some bodyfat.

I did a really intense cardio session though, but still..i am moving between 60.5 and 62.5kg of muscle for months now.. Do I not train hard enough?

Even If I wasn't training hard enough, why would I lose muscle if I still hit my macros?

Are there any decent compound exercises for abs? Looking for something that hits obliques, rectus abdominis etc. What do you guys do for abs?

Attached: 1651084506177.jpg (800x568, 100.07K)

What workouts can a DYEL faggot do to hold a drill and not drop nails?

Attached: impact-drivers-vs-drills-section-1.jpg (1025x625, 275.17K)

tranny fortress two?

Let's check that your bases are covered:

- How often are you working out? Too much volume is the #1 mistake newbies make.
- Are you tracking calories in and out? Doing cardio can be counterproductive to building muscle. I would increase the calories slowly and see if that makes a difference.
- Are you getting enough sleep? I have a deviated septum and even though I "got 8 hours", it was shit quality because of breathing issues. Getting nasal dilators (inb4 tranny) was a game changer for me.

I don't think this is the issue since other people in my household use them from the same batch without this problem. Will check regardless, thanks.

thanks bros, will start taking it *after* breakfast instead and see if that works

Attached: shart.jpg (492x493, 42.78K)

scales can not accurately determine how much muscle or bodyfat you have. use the mirror.

Grab a Plate sit on a pad and move the Plate to touch the ground next to your hip. If feet should be in the air. Don't do these if you have back or hip problems

I used to do an exercise with a short piece of rebar (~5lb) where I'd hold one end and rotate my wrist smoothly left and right. Also one of those weighted wrist rollers might help.

What's the maximum bodyfat % you personally will bulk up to?
My genes make me get a double chin after 15%. My plan is to cut to 10, currently at 14. I miss progressing and eating, but don't want to make myself ugly(er) unnecessarily. Is going from 10 to 15 enough for strength gain? I've never done a proper bulk before. I always get to october then drink and eat a lot of junk while forgetting to lift, and end up with some extra flab to contend with for the next few months.

Attached: 1606775735139.jpg (960x960, 248.76K)

>drill
>nails
',:•(

also I heard fish oil breaks fasts, which may or may not be important to you. Personally I find eating very few calories harder than none at all. And it might stop all the magic autophagy stuff.

How do I know when I'm ready to start bulking? When should I start?

I've been cutting for what feels like forever. still have a bit of a gut and love handles

Opinion on Juggernaut Training Systems and the Juggernaut Method 2.0?

Attached: chadpepe.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)