Do you exercise your face Any Forums?

Do you exercise your face Any Forums?

Attached: 4247dffc77fe3a0b9e85a53d03ff052d.jpg (735x1102, 77.36K)

eating dommy mommy out till failure

Does this work

Attached: 1653242481617.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

Yes. I whistle and buzz my lips to strengthen my face muscles. Strong lip muscles drive girls crazy when you go down on them.
t. play brass instruments

Attached: 250px-Orbicularis_oris.jpg (250x233, 20.99K)

What about micro needling? Does it actually work?

based

Imagine being on roids and training your facial muscles until failure

How would someone look if they did this for a year?

that shit makes your face wrinkle
having no facial expression stops wrinkles from forming

>Strong lip muscles drive girls crazy when you go down on them
nigga guess how I know you've never gone down on a girl
>was in band
shit nvm there's two reasons

No, this is stupid and doesn't work. Ateast not after puberty.

>regularly exercising your face to strengthen collagen doesn't work after puberty
are you retarded?

No, I'm not retarded. It's no secret why you're posting on threads like this to begin with. It doesn't work, so you guys always come up with a novel idea to make yourself more facially attractive, instead of just working with what you got.

Why are there polar opposite views on this? One side says more collagen, fixes wrinkles and the other side says just causes more wrinkles.

First it was mewing, then it was you guys getting TMJ from chewing too much, now it's face yoga.. like cmon man.

Your a ugly lazy faggot, probably some dumb wrinkly boomer who thinks looksmaxing is gay. Enjoy dying as a incel loser

no. why do you think they call nasiolabial folds laugh lines? the more they work, the worse they showa

Post face asshole. I'm one of the most successful looksmaxxers in the history of this PSL bullshit. How about you listen to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about instead of protecting your virginity?

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-205404_Gallery.jpg (1080x1439, 314.78K)

This won't make you more attractive, this is for anti-aging. This also isn't new, Jack LaLanne who lived to be like 95, did these ever day and attributed it to his youthful appearance in old age.

designated

Ah I see, sorry I misunderstood it then. Idk anything about anti-aging stuff.

You look like you just ate a sour candy. WAGMI tho