Caloric deficit is 1000x harder than fasting

>caloric deficit is 1000x harder than fasting
How the fuck does this make any sense?

Attached: 48952b9e884da7e000edfb4a7798f00a.jpg (220x260, 13.98K)

Your brain has more control than you think. Same reason alcoholics can never have a casual relationship with alcohol again.

So fast idgaf what you do fatass

It's simple really

>you don't eat
>body thinks you're not getting food, doesnt excessively crave food

>you eat little
>body things you'll feed it until its full, craves food strongly for a period after the small meal

Just drink a shit ton of water and wait it out after a meal by keeping yourself busy

>Same reason alcoholics can never have a casual relationship with alcohol again.
That's not true though I'm an ex alkie and I very occasionally have a beer with no problems.

I will genuinely find your address and fucking murder you, this is not a joke. I'm being dead serious. I will kill you.

I prefer to eat 3x a day.

Attached: 8260037.jpg (2048x2048, 974.67K)

:(

Without allowing your body to go into the fasted state it never activates the hormonal systems it has to deal with potential starvation. Once you go a few days without eating your body thinks, "ah shit, we're in it for the long haul. Might as well strap in and suppress hunger."

Hunger generally doesn't return until you are dangerously low on fat stores. It just makes sense man. If you had food stashed for 4 months why would you worry if you got a short paycheck and couldn't buy food?

I was able to bring it back down, but I was only a serious alcoholic for like 3 years. If it was like 10 years I doubt it would ever work.

whole foods, greek yogurt, fish, meat, eggs, potatoes, you won't be hungry if you eat that, a tub of greek yogurt is 500 calories.

to me it feels just like fasting but not as bad. my mouth is dry all the time, though. I don't get it.

What worked for me is I can never drink at home. My cheapness is stronger than my alcoholism when I'm out

Neither of you are real alcoholics. You are what is known as "hard drinkers", you're drinking habits may have looked like that of an alcoholics, but when presented with a good enough reason to stop you were able to quit and/or moderate to avoid the negative consequences associated with drinking.

Alcoholism is defined by two parts, a mental twist which makes you believe you'll be able to stop or moderate this time and a physical allergy (abnormal reaction) to alcohol in which the more you drink the more your body physically craves more alcohol. It has to do with a deficiency in the enzymes which break down alcohol that leaves it in the half-digested phase in your body.

'Alcoholism' in colloquial, casual definition means anyone that drinks a lot, so I understand why you might say that; however, the actual two-fold mental and physical disease of alcoholism is defined by the inability to stop or moderate once you've started for any extended period of time.

Shut the fuck up you dumb retard, you act like you can't break an addiction and that if you do, you were never an addict in the first place. You are dumb as fuck and are projecting your lack of self discipline on others

Your body should still be in a deficit if you’re fasting, trying to eat that amount of food in such a small time frame will help with lowering calories consumed.

But yes I cannot have 3 square meals a day spaced out evenly and still lose weight. I end up eating more than I should or do late night snacking. Intermittent fasting is great.

Just inflate your meals with fibre to fool your stomach and brain into thinking you're full.

huh? How about getting into caloric deficit by fasting 16-18h a day?

Wake up, drink coffee, wait until midday, drink protein shake maybe some fruit, go for run or some calisthenics, go back to work or uni after, come home at 5, stay hydrated I drink cartboanted water, go to gym, train hard shower, woops its 8pm and you still havent had the other 1600 calories, have your meal (ideally prepped) proteinshake and maybe even dessert . Still be under 1800-2000 calories and meet the 150g+ protein

just put the fork down fatty

Attached: cole.jpg (480x360, 16.08K)

> physical allergy (abnormal reaction) to alcohol in which the more you drink the more your body physically craves more alcohol. It has to do with a deficiency in the enzymes which break down alcohol that leaves it in the half-digested phase in your body.

Interesting. Do you have any more on this?

wait until your first kidney stone, that'll change your perspective