Signs of hiv?

I'm paranoid I fucked a chick on her period without a condom 2 weeks ago. I drank heavily earlier this week and was hungover almost all day yesterday. Today I feel like I have the flu. It's still a week too early get tested for hiv. What are the odds of catching the aids virus from a chick thats fairly affluent white college graduate. I mean she took birth control while I was there if she had fucking hiv she'd probably already be on retrovirals right? Just tell me it's gonna be ok there's nothing I can do but wait

Attached: Dead_Bart_01-1050x656.jpg (1050x656, 131.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsmap.com/about-hiv/estimated-hiv-risk-exposure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once had unprotected sex witha girl that actually thought she had HIV
Nothing happened. Both of us are fine. Chill HIV is insanely rare.

HIV is not common in heterosexual people. This means it is highly unlikely for her to have had it and equally as unlikely for her to pass it to you.

Unless her blood got into your bloodstream through a cut or something, touching her blood does nothing. It is very very unlikely that you have HIV. Chill the fuck out and do the test just to be safe.

Almost impossible to get HIV from vaginal intercourse. I found this out after taking acid and ecstasy and staying up all night and when the sun came up and I started coming down I was suddenly extremely paranoid about having hiv from this slut I was banging before, I walked 3 miles to a clinic to get tested and they asked me about my history and almost laughed me out the door when they found out what I was worried about and what I’d been doing

Nigger you have VAIDs from sexual intercourse with GMO goyim cattle. You’re now property of the respective corpo that injected their patented MRNA into the slag’s body.

Why does it only spread through anal mainly and with gays?

part-time fag here, it's because the rektum aint evolved to take a pounding as well as puss
so you get microfissures or whatever, get the blood mixing, plus fags being high-T on both sides means rougher fucking, often bareback, often breeding, and stim drugs up to and including meth are enough of a thing that they have sites trying to help the lads to not tweak and breed so much

Would a bleeding vagina still not be more hazardous than a game man's asshole?

fair point,
iirc transmission risks are higher for the bottom than the top, dick's also evolved to do pounding without getting as fucked
e.g.
>The chances of contracting HIV via vaginal sex are as follows :
>receptive penile-vaginal intercourse: 0.08%
>insertive penile-vaginal intercourse: 0.04%

more precisely, picrel (from aidsmap.com/about-hiv/estimated-hiv-risk-exposure )

Attached: file.png (688x470, 80.87K)

For the love of god, don't go around and fuck hivlets

Aids is basically non existent in white communities above the poverty line. Yes even gay ones.

Probably nothing I think the flu like symptoms last at least a week or two. It's probably just from the drinking

the blood from a bleeding vagina is not actually blood, it's uterine lining that is shedding from the vaginal cavity wall. That's why it's all gloopy and thick and dark. It's not "blood" like what you would get if you cut yourself, and there's no open wound or pathway to a vein.

So no, even if she had AIDS, getting her period "blood" all over your dick still won't transfer it to you.

F

congratulations, you don't have hiv, but you might have herpes.

Attached: theherp.png (675x588, 34.97K)

What about licking it

Attached: pepeharold.jpg (637x651, 94.6K)

I don't have anything other than a fever and maybe some achiness so I doubt it's that

Man I really hop not I've only ever slept with three different girls and 1 face me Chlamydia. It's looking like a 50/50 this chick gave me something. What the fuck happened, are hookers actually safer than tinder sluts at this point?

>sexhavers wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night having to worry if their body is going to rot away as punishment from god
jajajajaja

Attached: frog GIGA punch.jpg (800x450, 118.03K)

she wouldn't be on antivirals get on them asap

Why wouldn't she? If she knew she had it but didn't tell me should would likely be taking meds for it considering she doesn't want to die

why would a woman know anything at all

Ok so you're just talking out of your ass