ITT: Focus on Yourself

Ignoring what other people want from you. What are your current fitness goals?

Attached: 61CB88B5-0DA8-4765-863A-4740BEE0B09C.jpg (616x766, 58.49K)

Directly fitness related:
>lose the fat I’ve gained
>get my gains back and gain more than what my biggest was
>actually take my cardio seriously
>2/3/4/5 don’t really care to go beyond that, likely will when I get there though
What I hope I get out of this
>happy again, confident again
>5+ Year dry spell broken
>ex sees me and feels stupid
I would say I wanna lead her on like she did to me after we briefly were in contact again, but every day that idea seems dumber and dumber to me
>to mog
>more sex, maybe find a gf

Current routine
>lift 2-4 days a week
>cardio 2-4 days
Diet
>500-1000 cal deficit, don’t really stress so long as my deficit stays at about a 500 minimum and I hit protein goals

i want to lift weights that dont suck but my genetics are garbage so right now i dont have any attainable goals

>What are your current fitness goals?
To be worthy of the not high, but specific standards I have for a gf. Specifically, not fat, short hair, and a tone ass I can kiss.

i was once in a relationship with a girl i met on bumble, basically we werent going to cheat on each other but anything that wasnt penis in vagina wasnt considered cheating. That way we could relieve our sexual desires while still being true to our relationship. it ended up being a really sex positive experience. We just had to make sure to tell each other about who and what we did to keep honest. She was MUCH more attractive than me and had a big butt so it was a lot easier for her. she had quite a few guys fuck her in the ass (not cheating) several times a week and sucked off plenty more. but i got my fair share of action as well, I got a few handjobs from her friends, and jizzed my pants a few times after grinding this really hot latina with a huge thicc ass i met at a nightclub. and at the end up the night we would come home and make passionate sex if she wasnt too tired. and her pussy was exclusively mine so i never felt jealous at any point. It was a great relationship for a few months but ultimately she said i wasnt enough to satisfy her since she was used to guys that were larger (i thought 5.5 inches was above average penis size but i guess she was a size queen). at least being single gives me more time to spend at the gym

Bait

Attached: 970308FE-F2DD-4318-B06D-520604AC7E0E.gif (640x620, 3.38M)

What is the context of the image who is that

Attached: 1643257147641.png (800x724, 1.59M)

fucking based digits

Digits wasted on some shitty reddit-tier post
Better luck next time

>What are your current fitness goals
I want to get a one arm pull up, my scapula is a bit too weak rn

Attached: main-qimg-5b3ccaca96d4bbeff066f5225b91d897.jpg (780x617, 134.91K)

After achieving 1/2/3/4, all I want is to trim the fat and get some shoulders, chest and abs

What the fuck

I just want a 2pl8 ohp

>What are your current fitness goals?
Yellow man on symmetricstrength.
37 minute 10k.
4:50 mile.

I want to look muscular and strong, I care about nothing else. If there was a pill that would make me fucking huge but have the strength of a 14 year old boy I would take it

Attached: 275842584_520027619697717_4910191303515493926_n.jpg (811x1696, 241.26K)

>If there was a pill that would make me fucking huge but have the strength of a 14 year old boy I would take it
Those are called roids

>steroids don’t affect your strength
don’t listen to this retard, although your goal sounds retarded who am I to judge one’s goal. But this nerd, this dork, this fuckin GEEK, doesn’t know shit about steroids.

you have a very naive concept of roids t. mpmd watcher
i just mean that i go to the gym 100% for looks because i want to look like on the outside as i feel on the inside

i also want to add that I work out because I hate fat people, but I also hate skellies (myself)

1) ur a faggot
2)I didnt read your post
3)your post is still trash
4) i just wanted to use this react pic

Attached: 236217245878.png (994x916, 741.22K)

You don't preserve your strength from roids once you go off cycle. So in the long run, no, they don't effect your strength. At least not to a considerable degree.
Good luck with your transition.

go back to r*ddit faggot nigger 14 year old