/fat/ - stop eating fatty

fun for the whole family edition
why do I have to make every fucking thread subedition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For round robins who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/ .
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Last thread:

Attached: 7C52747F-9A26-4D41-B2DA-25726DA55263.jpg (863x900, 122.64K)

Just gonna link this here.

How much water should I drink? I drink about 128 oz, but I’ve heard it’s beneficial to drink 160

user forgot to answer why you should IF after hitting GW.
It gives you a little itty bit of the benefits of extended and you don't have to cook as much.
I'm going to do IF and 72s once or twice a month when I reach goal weight.

Attached: 1588115401971.png (1000x749, 467.78K)

>carbs
>liquefying and drinking sugar
Doing it as wrong as possible.

Threadly reminder that protein does not have calories.
There is no pathway in the body for converting protein into energy.
It only has calories if you burn it, literally combust it, in a fire.

Attached: 1620408274508.png (1600x900, 222.35K)

Someone's desperate for (You)s

Where on the box does it say "Fun for the whole family"?

>girl broke my heart few weeks ago
>old fat me would’ve resorted to drinking and binge eating
>I haven’t fucked up once and even though I’m still a bit sad, no fucking says off
>keep losing weight

Wagmi

the fat is currently breaking your heart more than any woman could

>Lost 66lbs so far

Attached: 1617087005461.jpg (750x1000, 64.17K)

congrats on reaching a normal weight
right?

>80lbs to go

Attached: 1627257617741.png (224x225, 17.08K)

>Father works 60 hours a week at the ad agency
>He seldom gets a good night's rest because of all the nightmares concerning Guadalcanal
>Son has straight A's, a paper route and is working towards his Eagle Scout badge
>Says he's going to become an astronaut or president, people actually believe him
>Wife is fit and trim, thanks to a moderated diet and pier pressure from the other wives in the neighborhood
>The parents anniversary is right around the corner and he's going to suprise her with a new fangled automatic dishwasher
>Daughter is going to get into Cal-Berkley, smoke a bunch of dope and become some Black Panther's white 'ho

I have no problem with the boys sinking jap ships on the dinette table.

Was 85 kg in September, now I'm 67. Getting close to lean but still literally have 8-10 kg of fat on me bros.

What do I do? I wanna lose it all and get shredded but I feel like being 58 kg for my height (166) is super weak. I bought dumbells + a weight bench 2 weeks ago, have been doing 1-1.2 hr workouts with 3 days workout and 1 rest and eating around 110 to 130 protein every day. The problem I have with that is while I am still on a calorific defecit I eat on average 300-500 calories more than I used to so my fat loss will slow down however should the muscle buildup make up for that?

Basically, do I continue my severe calorie defecit + cardio until I am 60kg or do I just start lifting hard, eating fuck tons of protein while still on a small defecit?

made by an ESL freak

Girls don't even like playing Battleship, growing up never did my sisters or cousins want to play

Why has my neck become so long aaaaaa

I got off-track and am around 9 pounds up from my current lowest point. I know the damage isn't that significant YET but I am seriously getting back on the ball. Highest was 260, currently 190, lowest was 181. Looking to be 170 or less. Just having a very small lunch and then dinner each day and if that's not enough its grind time with the calorie counter again. I don't want to be another fat who gets comfortable and regresses easily. We're all going to make it

Attached: file.png (658x521, 297.31K)

That's still 66 fewer than there were; you're almost halfway there, and you can make it the rest of the way. WAGMI.

Getting longer or just not smothered by as much blubber as before?

Why is weight loss so easy? I've went from very overweight to mid average healthy BMI twice now. The second time I got depressed because friend necked which let me to a downwards spiral.

Anyways thats not the point, I have no idea how cunts struggle to lose weight. Literally do cardio, fast do some callithsetics and a calorie defecit. Am I an outlier or are people just weak minded retards?

>caught viral gastroenteritis
>constant diarrhea for days
>mfw

Attached: notamused.jpg (952x822, 157.82K)