The average American eats 3600 calories a day

>the average American eats 3600 calories a day
>up from 2800 in the fifties
This can’t actually be true, is it? I feel fat as fuck eating above 2000.

Attached: 953854B3-E0CB-4A70-8CDB-7E249BAE4626.jpg (603x595, 47.54K)

seed oil

>This can’t actually be true
because it isn't, caloric intake has remained same

sneed oil

youre retarded. its litterally all the kcals comming from processed foods, in general

Most of the increase in carbohydrate. But the types of fats eaten have also changed from natural mostly animal fats to the sneed oils

Fructose intake also went up by over 1000% since the 60s
And I don’t have a statistic for it but I would bet that salt intake also increased massively

is this a running joke or something?

what do you think processed food is made with, tardlet?

are you unironically blaming it on oils?

> I feel fat as fuck eating above 2000.
are you an emaciated woman?

>Fructose intake
What is wrong with you retards? Do you think people are eating more fruit than ever before and also that that's bad?

Or do you think it's refined sugars and seed oils (yes) which are consumed now more than ever before, which obviously cause people to become overweight due to their low satiation and high caloric density (yes)?
>salt
lol yeah salt makes people fat.

dietary fat as always

It's the exact fucking same, but now people have no hope for one reason or another. They also all smoked and did basically meth.

There’s no way salt actually makes you fat unless your consuming insane amounts right?

I’m borderline obese I’ve been losing a pound or so a week eating 2k or just below.

its the fact that people make less and less food from scratch, and eat more shit

it doesnt cause weight gain unless its the cause of excess kcals

it's another culture war shill thread

Refined sugar is 50% fructose and fructose is an additive in 60% of all packed food sold in America, of course I’m not talking about fucking fruit retard. Especially since the fiber in fruits hinders the fructose absorption.
And high levels of sodium trigger the production of purine and uric acid, which are both link to diabetes, high blood pressure and other metabolic diseases as well as increased fat storage
Try actually reading about even the basics of nutrition before you make yourself look like a fool

Seed oil fags need to start doing neck hangs to failure
You need fat. Unless you're wildly unhealthy, seed oils aren't the issue.
It's ALWAYS sugar and alcohol

salt is only "bad" because it depletes potassium. americans have potassium deficiencies, they arent allergic to salt