Roids are banned in sports and other competitive events like powerlifting meets in the USAPL

>roids are banned in sports and other competitive events like powerlifting meets in the USAPL
>tons of people roid anyway
>drug testing is a complete joke and people only get caught if they don’t know what they’re doing
>”bro everyone else in my sport does it so I have to do it too in order to be competitive”
>”bro it doesn’t even matter if someone is roiding or not you just gotta be competitive against yourself stop being a bitch it doesn’t matter”

Is it possible to break this cycle and have actual tested/untested leagues or federations?

Attached: 1D056EAB-97E0-4B40-8F22-492FADF246A5.jpg (828x749, 455.44K)

>Is it possible to break this cycle and have actual tested/untested leagues or federations
No, there's too much on the line for the athletes to stop roiding.

roids are the great equalizer

Just ask 8ball retard

Attached: The_46cfb8_1107395.jpg (595x806, 82.85K)

Geee it's almost like when Humanity breaks of a seal the genie doesn't want to get back in the bottle and since humanity can't forget anymore this shit will be around forever.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 113.81K)

It’s a Pandora’s box unfortunately. The only possible solution would be year round surprise tests under complete supervision and there just aren’t enough resources for that
Tbh I’ve stopped following all professional sports because of this. I don’t care about the performance of roiders, I just do my best for myself and let everyone else go insane

No. Next question

Why do you care so much about it? Doesn't affect you in any way stop being so obsessed over useless media and start concerning yourself with more meaningful things

you have people cutting off their genitals to destroy women's leagues how could even think for a second roiders wouldn't just cheat the "natty" league as hard as they're now?

I just want roids to be acknowledged and let the athletes go ham on'em.
I want to see mini-Hulks fighting mini-The Things in the boxing ring.
It would be extremely entertaining.

Wow this is a huge blackpill jesus. And then god knows if you roid to try and compete with these fags you’ll be the one guy to die of a heart attack or some shit while they go on to be elite.

Also why the bundy pic lmao?

>don't break seal
>some chink breaks it anyway
>same result except chinks now have the advantage

That’s a retarded argument and was used for example by the cia to justify mk ultra. Are you a glowie?

It would have been broken for the élites and/or the soldiery anyway, user.

Roiding for sports was popularized by the USSR.

Rolling for if i will find a nice girl to settle down with

Is getting fit worth it?

Will getting fit get me a girlfriend?

college sports was the blackpill for me. literally 100% of the guys were on gear. there's no way any higher level athletes aren't on gear these days.

They did genetically modify a human baby.

Will getting fit give ME a girlfriend?
Unlike the loser user

Get absolutely btfod faggot, stay virgin, incel

>Is it possible to break this cycle and have actual tested/untested leagues or federations?
Easy, just don't pay athletes much money. No money = no motivation to cheat.
However, this will result in barely anyone playing sports anymore.