Hello Any Forums, looking for serious advice here, pic rel

I'm 21, have
>diabetes
>psoriasis
>can't gain muscle no matter what
>balding
>everything I eat just goes to hips

What should I do to fix my body?

Attached: IMG_7052.jpg (1137x1526, 289.23K)

sounds and looks like you have negative test.

how do i test positive then?

Is this a male?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can't tell me that's not a woman

how about lose the titties for a start pillsburry boy

Attached: 1636494007395.png (598x574, 162.51K)

create a food diary so you can gain and understanding of what you are eating.

for training you need to ask yourself what your goal is. if you want to look better you should go for a program where hypertrophy is the goal.

i would recommend a PPLxPPL program that resets every week. Rennaisance periodization is a good resource for info on nutrition and traning principles.

dont make excuses, dont be a faggot.

no, that was meant as a hyperbole.
You have VERY low testosterone.
Lose fat. Eat test promoting foods. Cut out those which lower your test. Get your blood checked.
Don't know how to deal with diabetes but sugar is no good.

I feel like professor Oak here, I cant tell if youre a boy or a girl lmao.

Attached: boyorgirl.jpg (474x302, 13.37K)

Start fasting cunt

fix diet, do a cardio centric type of workout, do some calisthenics. Jump rope, walking, push ups, inverted rows, bodyweight squats, lunges

You have metabolic damage, you need to trim your weight and fix how your body deals with food. You'll likely fail because you don't have the mindset for this, as it takes true discipline and pain

>purchase test
>inject 250mg twice a week
>???
>profit

>taking test
>someone with diabetes

You're retarded, go be retarded somewhere else please

This Is a man, look at the big ass feet. But how can a man develop breast like these what the fuck? Browns really are something else

First and foremost you need to figure out who’s slipping female hormones into your food and drinks

Don’t listen to all of these faggots if you try their advice nothing is going to change. What you need to do is go to a trt clinic and get a trt prescription. Start gymming regularly and consistently and diet. (Cico) track macros and loose your weight until ur relatively lean. Getting lean will also drastically decrease estrogen production as estrogen is made by fat tissue turning test into estrogen. Also don’t give up hope cunts on here Will try to demoralise you but if you stay consistent with what I say you can and will make a positive change. Also trt will help with hair as low test causes balding too also maybe try finasteride + monoxidile for ur hair.

I heard about snake juice would that work for me?

btw I appreciate all the advice ITT but I can't afford to go to a doctor I am a NEET and my parents are penniless

holy fuck you're retarded. Getting on TRT with diabetes guarantees kidney failure. Why are people so fucking stupid on here

EL GOLEM ANGLOJUDIO

Are you autistic? Dude trt can actually increase insulin sensitivity and what your implying is that men with functional balls will have kidney failure. Read a book autist.