Why do most vegans treat other people like shit, and why do they think their shitty behavior is helping animals?

Why do most vegans treat other people like shit, and why do they think their shitty behavior is helping animals?

Attached: 35148E9000000578-3633264-image-a-5_1465488825534.jpg (634x356, 47.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/6Yo9C3NlmYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mental illness but you knew that
there's something really dysgenic about this guy every time that i see him tho beyond just the mental

M
E
N
T
AL ILLNESS

youtube.com/shorts/6Yo9C3NlmYc

how many vegans do you know
you don't even have irl friends dude

WAIT IS THIS REAL?

>how many vegans do you know
IRL? 0.
On the internet? A fuck ton.

yeah, it goes far beyond. the more woke things a person is into, the less real human being there is hidden behind all of it.

it's definitely a depersonalization thing, these people have no identity or sense of self, left to their own devices on the internet to be raised into an empty husk of a human being that is only able to mimic personalities.

Because their are egocentric. They "help" to feel better about themselves not to actualy help.

>They "help" to feel better about themselves not to actualy help.
I think this is true. Most people simply come at it from the angle of virtue signaling and wanting to feel morally superior to others. Apparently being an asshole is a virtue.

Attached: triggered.jpg (474x249, 18.37K)

Cool strawman, I bet those "most vegans" all live inside your asshole where you pulled them out from to make your strawman. Put them back.

Vegan detected
>cope
>seethe
>sneed

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x477, 18.02K)

>Why do you think not killing and eating animals helps animals?

Attached: 788-7882414_sticker-other-wojak-brainlet-cerveau-moulinette-rare-brainlets.png (860x736, 318.7K)

>humans stop eating pork
>pigs go extinct
>"yay, I'm helping!"

Only vegans are this gay, trust me.

they do try to help, theyre just misinformed, and they go for the "burn everything down" view instead of trying to improve the system

I wouldnt say most vegans, but internet vegans for sure, there was some previous condition that made them attracted to virtue signaling online in a very aggresive way
The same thing with sv3rige, i dont think his diet made him a retard, he was a retard who found a lifestyle that could enable him to act like a wise man

That would be vegetarians, not vegans. Vegan diets are more damaging to the ecosystem than the equivalent diet of someone in the same economic bracket, entirely animal-involvement free foods and many of the substitutes are insanely labor and resource intensive. The best for the environment would be intelligently produced meats eaten at a bit lower rates than the modern diet as they turn waste like corn husks/non farmable land into usable calories at the most efficient rates. Both extremes are garbage

> internet vegans
yeah, theyre the worst. i think also people in general are more polite, in real life, and way more aggressive when theyre anonymous

>best for the environment
What does this mean to you?

This is genuinely retarded

>corn husks/non farmable land into usable calories at the most efficient rates
people forget this part. theres so many non useable plant meterial which we cant use for food, and its fed to animals. And those who argue composting would be better should check out the gasses composting produces. its not better

im not the guy youre responding to, but its not. vegan and vegetarian isnt that much better, in terms of pollution
Which Diet Has the Least Environmental Impact on Our Planet? A Systematic Review of Vegan, Vegetarian and Omnivorous Diets
>the reviewed studies indicate the possibility of achieving the same environmental impact as that of the vegan diet, without excluding the meat and dairy food groups, but rather, by reducing them substantially.
this means some basic improvements on how we handle cattle, with stuff like high density grazing rotations would make it to be on par with vegan and vegetarian diets