Am I the only one doing pull-ups?

Lots of jacked dudes walking around doing every other exercise but the pull-ups at my gym. What am I missing Any Forums

Attached: CC9537FD-3BF5-4C2B-A3A8-46C81816C4A2.png (259x194, 59.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EInv4kPUvMo
youtu.be/Py8g4Rmu8Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're just a skelly. Once you become a big man it's a waste of time trying to lug yourself up for a few reps when you can just do heavy ass rows.

fat-ass detected

The jews want you to not do pull ups.

twink detected

I’m a skelly-fat

Attached: 4BE976C8-6A0E-4A3C-82CD-16A1A4ABCC52.jpg (554x554, 24.3K)

Pull ups are incredibly hard to do, especially if you pack on muscle. It takes a lot of muscles in the upper body and you'd need to be training them all when you workout. My point is that some guys are prop too embarrassed to do sub 5 pull ups

Don't worry little guy, I'm sure everyone at the gym is impressed that you can lift your 120lb ass up and down 15 times.

Heavier guys get more benefit from pull ups than skinny guys.

Rows don't train lats as good as pull ups and are an awkward movement for a lot of people

Actually I'm 110lbs

Op here. So is it actually a mark of strength then if I’m able to do them for reps (starting to add weight too)? Because pretty sure my other lifts are trash

I just don't know how to incorporate it into my workout effectively. Whenever I do them separately they don't really feel like a full workout and if I incorporate it into my other shit, my arms just get too tired and I can barely get any reps in.

No, they're not a mark of strength, they're a mark of how little you weigh. Pack on some muscle.

Nobody but homosexuals cares about how big your roid gut deadlifts are. You are lonely and masturbate to shemales because you're an unaethetic bloatmax water balloon o f creatine and salted meats.

youtu.be/EInv4kPUvMo
Do u even greezly

Lol I don't do deadlifts or roid.

Photo for posterity

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-220835_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 337.08K)

Good thing the video is there to see he's kipping and not doing actual pull ups.

I've packed on 40 lbs of ~90% muscle in the past 5 years and can still do 20 pullups. You're just a bitch.

Yep, I'm going to need you to post body

>kipping
>not going all the way up
somewhat impressive for his weight, but if lifting is only a hobby for you then there's no point to bloatmax

Great you went from 110lbs to 150lbs, good job kiddo. Another 50 and you'll actually be classified as a man!

and not a single pull-up was done that day but hey maybe he's got a future in crosshit

Go search /plg/, I posted it there earlier and don't feel like going back to my computer.

>I can't support my own bodyweight

145 to 185.
Cope harder, fat bitch.

Luckily I've never had to hang off a cliff because I'm not retarded, but I'm sure it'll come in handy for you some day small fry.

Ohhh only 15 more to go! Better eat your teddies and milkies little guy, you'll grow up to be a big strong man someday!

>I don't do pull ups bc they aren't a mark of strength

>I can't do pull-ups because I'm not strong enough to pull my weight

Wut

>I can't support my own bodyweight

No where in there did I say I can't do them, see

yes it's good that you can do them but if your other lifts are trash you should get stronger at them too

Why not do weighted pull ups to supplement your rows

Because I supplement them with one arm cable rows.

yeah well he's 400+ pounds and can zercher shrug your whole total for reps, so the fact that he can do them kipping or not is impressive

Are weighted pull ups a waste of time?

Cope

no they are uniquely great at building your back and also your grip strength. I'd say they are leagues better than one arm cable rows

There is a reason all military Special operations use them in their fitness tests. However, if your other lifts are weak it means your probably weak and don't weigh a lot. A 180lb man doing 10 pullups is stronger than a 145lb man doing 10 pullups, because he's pulling more weight.
That being said, a lot of fatasses in this thread are coping. Bodybuilders and powershitters seethe about pullups because they are not real athletes and pullups are an athletic movement

Yes complete waste of time.

seethe + dilate+ ywnbaw + mald + grizzly is based

How so?

m'lord I kneel

Back is one of the most neglected muscle groups since you don't look cool doing rows and they fucking suck to do, and pull ups are really hard to progress when you're even a little overweight.

Can you do a pull up with your bodyweight +?

youtu.be/Py8g4Rmu8Tc
What now fags

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-222536_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 391.34K)

they are just as good as rows and anyone can do them with minimal equipment

>pull ups are a waste of time that's why I do cable rows

lmao wut

>cant see your own back muscles
>can't ego lift or compare 1 rep max to ur buds
It is basically pointless unless your goal is to actually get healthy

First thing I do as a warmup on back/bicep day is 1×10 pull-ups then 1x10 chinups. Don't think I'll ever drop them out of the routine. A hangover from the Marines I'm sure, they preach them like they're the gospel. 6'3"/215lbs

fat ass detected

Coping fattys in this thread btfo'd

Those guys are like 5' tall, it looks like they're "big" but I doubt they're even 200lbs.

It's a really hard workout to do and it's hard to show off and you don't really grow bigger doing them.

I'm currently doing 3 sets of 8 with a 30 pound vest on and my body hasn't grown at all.
My body has gotten a lot more toned now though and girls are extremely surprised when they see me naked but until then I have to rely on my charm and quick wits to get there which sucks because I don't have either and have to hire hookers.

Too many seething DYEL skellies in this thread now to respond to, I'm out. Get more muscle little guys.