Why are fascists in such incredible shape?

Why are fascists in such incredible shape?

Attached: BEE12B4A-3CC4-4FEB-B6A6-01608FAE7D39.jpg (1523x846, 794.47K)

If you do t know, you won't know

To strike fear into the hearts of my enemies and inspire my people to do the same.

Attached: IMG_20220309_222558_093.jpg (500x500, 19.62K)

amazingly straight black lucas says this article doesn't even mention working out

They're not. Most of them are bitter fat nerds and boomers.

You will find that the majority of fit and attractive people hold mainstream moderate conservative political opinions if they hold any at all. Well-adjusted, secure people don't become fascists.

Spiteful people obsessed with grievances become fascists and a very small portion of these people are so obsessed with past wrongs done to them that they get buff out of some power fantasy of one day meeting and beating up their old high school bullies.

It is toxic masculinity in its purest form and I'm tired of pretending that feminists don't have it pinned for exactly what it is. They're right. Chauvinistic machismo is a fucking plague.

Kill yourself

>Chauvinistic machismo is a fucking plague.
straight back to r*ddit and take your tranny friends with you

Most of them are not in good shape

They hated him because he told the truth.

>Toxic masculinity
And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1644001625391.jpg (563x934, 161.14K)

but I'm a twink

Maybe don’t shut down the world for fucking sniffles the next time. I will never forgive these fuckers

You are wrong, come to Jesus, lift hard, hail victory

You nailed it until the last paragraph, which revealed the faggot you are. Women have no right to define masculinity. Now kill urself

Attached: 454080E7-012F-45B3-A252-8E3EE2A99D76.jpg (712x761, 71.89K)

Based

>It is toxic masculinity
I was following along until you said that now I know you’re wrong

>It is toxic masculinity in its purest form and I'm tired of pretending that feminists don't have it pinned for exactly what it is. They're right. Chauvinistic machismo is a fucking plague.
Way to immediately discredit yourself loser.

This is true, although fascism esposes fitness and constant struggle, like all radical ideologies it is filled to the brim with fat faggot losers. However there is a large amount of people who have taken that hate of the modern world and transformed it into betterment of themselves. The general assessment of people that value fitness being more right-wing is correct to add btw.

Ngmi

he must be stopped

Attached: 2334552345.jpg (1200x1551, 332.09K)

Agreed, weak men fall into two categories. Those who seethe and cope and those who seethe and autistically channel their venom into something.

>why do russian psyops target emotional young men

the about of seethe generated as soon as people read the culture war trigger words of "toxic masculinity" is fucking amazing
immediate trigger for people who are full time culture warriors
trying to outlift your feelings instead of dealing with them is letting them control you, and therefore unmanly
it shouldn't be a quest for a man to control himself, that's where manhood begins