Ashwaganda

I’ve been taking this stuff for about 10 days now. I didn’t believe all the hype initially but it did seem kind of promising for anti anxiety and I was willing to try anything to avoid self medicating with alcohol while cutting.

Here’s what I’ve noticed taking 1000mg daily:

>considerable reduction in stress/anxiety
I feel generally happier and less inclined to get pissed off about things. My gf mentioned I’m more chill.
>huge increase in sleep quality
I feel noticeably more rested in the mornings and I can nap for a couple hours sometimes where I was never able to before
>slight heightened testosterone symptoms
My pumps are a little better, my traps and shoulders are a bit more full. I’ve ran a cycle of test before and it’s obviously not comparable but the increased energy and shoulder/trap stimulation feels familiar
>increased libido
I’m definitely more horny. I’ve heard claims on social media that it made guys dicks bigger but I haven’t noticed that personally. It’s possibly just from reduced stress I’d imagine.

So anecdotally this stuff has had some pretty positive effects, I figured it was a snake oil herb with maybe mildly sedative properties but it’s been pretty neat overall. I’ll likely continue taking it and recommend to friends and family.

Attached: 9AB61AB8-7320-4231-9EFC-D2BB69455A34.jpg (550x566, 50.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4Z4b8T3M1Y
youtu.be/bt0Uo59GlmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When do you take it?

I think you need to cycle it after a while. I've heard "most days" so like a 4 on 3 off. When have you been taking it?

>and I was willing to try anything to avoid self medicating with alcohol
NGMI

Stuff just gave me the liquid shits for a month.

I take 1 500mg capsule morning and night. I usually take it with food but I’m not sure if that makes a difference, just a habit I have with any kind of supplement.

I’ve heard this as well, I’ll probably take a break when I feel any kind of tolerance build up but I’ve been taking it every day, 2 spread out doses.

I took 400 mg of this stuff for the first time today and it just made me really sleepy

Drinking is too much calories and halts protein synthesis. If you drink regularly and lift you’re either a fatass or weak faggot

NGMI

>taking 1000mg daily
>I take 1 500mg capsule morning and night
so do you take 1g or 3gs?

It has some real positive effects, the effects are relatively minor but still noticeable.
I guess results also vary from individual to individual

500mg X 2 = 1000mg(1g)

Who taught you math user?

sorry, i read the 1 500mg as 1,500mgs per capsule
mb

Anybody know if taking 1200mg a day, 600mg in the morning and then another in the evening, 5 days a week works?

The studies have shown 600mg to be an effective dose, most people who use it while lifting take around 800-1000mg so 1200mg is fine. It’s not toxic and I’ve seen pills in 2000mg doses so you’re fine with that. The half life is about 12 hours so morning and night dosing is optimal

Thank you. Any information on cycling it?

All of the studies dosed daily for 3-6 weeks or longer. Why would you do 4 on/3 off or cycle? There's no tolerance mechanism for ashwagandha that I'm aware of. It's not like caffeine or alcohol.

I'm taking tongkat ali and fadogia agrestis which need to be cycled so I just wanted to check if this was similar

youtu.be/b4Z4b8T3M1Y
youtu.be/bt0Uo59GlmQ

Is it ksm66 or just normal ashwaganda?

Look, kid, just because your body is naturally estrogen-laden, doesn't mean everybody else is too. I get sauced every other day, and I'm still only 15% bodyfat with a 380 bench and a 450 squat.

Next time, keep your gay little quips to yourself. This board wasn't made for cucks like you.

Attached: 1646504796512.jpg (500x500, 32.66K)

i took a full dose and felt like shit, cut it down by half, just 1 pill and it's been pretty good. bonus i get twice as much product for the price.