Why is there no swimming general?

why is there no swimming general?

Attached: swimmingpool-620x400-noexp.jpg (620x400, 66.73K)

The fatties on here are too shy about their moobs to swim.

Half the people who post in swimming threads are retarded and don't know anything about swimming. Most ex-swimmers don't really have much to talk about besides their PBs and maybe how hard training was.

Ukranians killed them

i just started. water kept getting in my goggles what do

>campus pool has been closed for a few years and will cost over $1.5 million to fix the apparent structural integrity
I suffer

This is now a rowing general

Attached: baldieDoingBad.gif (320x240, 2.42M)

Would make more sense to make a Triathlon general, swimming is too narrow a subject and not popular enough anyway.
You're also on a board that mocks cardio, so probably another factor.
Y to expensive or somefin?

OP here, I'm a trans swimmer btw.

Strap it tighter and use vaseline for a better seal.
Or buy a different one to fit your abnormal facial structure.

rowing is gay

Too many black people on Any Forums

Triathlon general would just be cycling general but all the actual "cyclists" would whine and piss in the threads.

I swam
100m warmup
3x250m, at 5’
100m kickboard

I want to do a triathlon, I was swimming 1.6km without stopping 3x a week, a couple years ago.

Any advice for me swim bros?

swimming is gay and people would literally rather do anything else for cardio. every woman in the pool looks like shit too, all the thotties are on the treadmill.

Apparently it’s too unsafe to hold water and that’s how much it costs to fix

Welcome to Any Forums

but it increases your height and gives you a better frame so should be very popular here

>subtly discouraging the freak from swimming
Smart man

swimming and swimming related activities are based

Attached: 2018-07-11_07-17-01_UTC_7.jpg (1080x1350, 397.98K)

Maybe I should start swimming, I'm 6'4 and I'm filling out pretty nicely. I'd imagine me at 6'6 with a dorito back would be pretty solid.

Runners are the biggest pussies of all the aerobic endurance sports.

Hey I hope you get shot by a stranger randomly. Agoraphobia is more your speed user

Didn't consider that. Probably would just be a bunch of fags bragging about their bike setup and the occasional ascended runner "casually" mentioning his resting heart rate of 8bpm.
Nah man I meant go to your YMCA and use their pool.