How do you stop it

> Lose 40 lbs
> Start binge eating and regaining my old weight

How do you stop it? How do you stay motivated and disciplined? How do you avoid to get emotional and start binge eating?

I feel like fat activists are right, you always get the fat back. Is it a curse?

Attached: 1639553037035.webm (360x640, 1.83M)

>How do you avoid to get emotional and start binge eating?
By being a dude.

It's a mindset

Attached: 1620081872848.jpg (1170x1465, 1.69M)

have you tried eating good food and not being retarded?

I will never find black women attractive.
Don't binge eat, if you do binge then don't binge again that day. Don't count the whole day as shot, just that meal. Don't keep shitty junk food around and try to remember that when you're thin and exercising you can regularly eat junk food if you want to

Quite literally stop being a fucking pussy ass little bitch.
Sounds harsh but it's as simple as that. Either you want the change and you change or your fucking being a bitch.
Your call and yours alone.

>Being a man is about your attitude
Oh now trans women are right? Your gender is all about the way you behave?

Attached: 1646077789322.webm (608x1080, 2.92M)

I told you fucking faggots wouldn't fucking listen and this would fucking happen, I fucking can't... Hahahahahaha!

You always get the fat back if you binge eat like a motherfucking pig and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT LIKE EXERCISE!

What a cutie. I'd face fuck her and then cum all over her face and make her swallow it all up, if you catch my drift.

did you not learn how to eat from losing weight? It took me 6 years to learn how to eat and lose 50 pounds but it was well worth it. Maybe you need to re-lose the weight and make it a slower process this time around. Not 6 years of course, but you obviously have problems with not being used to eating food in a healthy manner instinctively.

No, I don't. What do you mean?

holy shit stop buying garbage food. unless you are a woman whose brain gets taken over by hormones to ensure fertility then just stop buying garbage

attractive black person?
Is it even real?

Intermittent fasting until your brain turns off the hunger hormones.

Yes, Africa has more gene diversity in it's population than the rest of the world combined, They have dozens of races, there's bound to be a few attractive ones in there.

Yes, some native African even evolved to look like Caucasian people.
Picrel is Algerian born in France. She does TV reality shows.

Attached: KAMILA-MELAA3-ENCEINTE-REPONSE.jpg (1000x447, 62.35K)

All these french reality tv stars who identify themselves as arabs are never fully arab. They're mixed + had a ton of surgeries + wear colored lences, etc.

If you weren't pretending to be retarded you'd already be aware that biological characteristics lead to behavioral patterns that are unique to your SEX and deviating from them would be betrayal of your own evolutionary and mental points of origin

Attached: 1642236926127.jpg (250x243, 8.51K)

That's the reality of the mutt. An eternal ethnic existential crisis. Never fully accepted by whichever groups your parents hail from

North Africans are Caucasian people dumb ass she is pure berber my mum looks like that

American education moment

You are so retarded it defies all reason. Holy fucking shit.

She cute. Really hope that's millet and not, you know, dirt.

lol
>most diversity
true, but not for the reasons people think (they've been there longest). it's because they hybridized with other hominids. the ice age drove people *into* Africa, of course. why would it pull them out?? a thaw would pull them out. African man is degenerated Eurasian man; he is a YOUNGER race