Does fat really come off in different rates? I store fat primarily in glutes and they stick out even when I'm thin...

Does fat really come off in different rates? I store fat primarily in glutes and they stick out even when I'm thin... should I keep cutting or not?

Attached: men-women-body-fat-distribution.jpg (2465x2028, 742.4K)

no

you probably just have trunky legs. I've always had large quads and calves I even ran half marathons to try to make them waste away on a deficit didn't happen. Just embrace the aesthetic because you realistically can't make them smaller without being a coma.

Attached: 84-847079_snake-metal-gear-png-metal-gear-solid-portable.jpg (820x687, 69.4K)

the duality of man.

Attached: glutes_1.jpg (1080x1175, 181.76K)

>you probably just have trunky legs
...I do. Fuck.

Attached: 1-sad-eyes-bear-jay-sheinfield.jpg (900x686, 130.2K)

unironically you have to do more high volume glute work. people say spot reduction doesn't happen but they're wrong.. it just happens very slowly

Train your back more, and you won't look like a twink.
Lanklets would kill for this.

How can one escape this mode

Attached: eli-dion.jpg (1024x700, 347.82K)

just get a big upper body to match. women love big asses and thighs on men.

don't wear ugly ass jeans

>women love big asses and thighs on men.
yeah if that big ass is on your chin and thighs as jawline

thats a horrible fit

i get complements from women i meet, and women i bang. i know its slightly biased, as women who like me, would like my bodytype. but thats teh think, i attract women who like big men. not fat ones, usually

Stop wearing “dress jeans,” stop wearing caramel brown dress shoes

This is your brain on blackpill

have sex incel

Why are people still convinced that having an ass as a man is bad? It literally is one of the most sexually attractive body parts for the opposite sex besides arms. Titties (pecs) are much less important than people think.

>Why are people still convinced that having an ass as a man is bad?
cause Any Forums are closet homosexuals and tries to deny it. This also partially explains why they hate women so much

go back plebbit faggot

>fat fuck as a teenager
>wear loose jeans to cope with walrus thighs + ass
>extremely self-conscious
>get fit mid-20s
>constant miring
>wear tightest pants possible to show off trunk legs + boulder ass
some women cream themselves over legs and I don't know why

what an ugly fashion sense

If a girl at the gym repeatedly playfully tells me I have a "dump truck" ass does that mean she like me

No it means she's shittesting you

If you EVER joke along with her about it she will immediately assume you're gay or a beta, do not fall for the bait