Since what age have you been lifting, user?

Since what age have you been lifting, user?

Is 20 too late to start?

Attached: tjhu7y9.jpg (350x485, 25.93K)

20 is a great age to start

If you're alive just try starting. I'm sure it will work out :)

Nah bro 20 is too late don’t listen to these clowns it’s over NGMI if you weren’t yoked straight out of the womb you’re just a genetic dead end

If you could'nt bench 2pl8s in the womb you are ngmi. Dont even bother trying.

Shouldermogs 95% of Any Forums

yeah that is way to late man. Can you post more of that ho?

Overrated as fuck. Kournikova was peak tennis

Who is this?

13. Early-mid teens is the optimal time to start.
20 is late to start, but it's never too late.

I started at 29 after being a fat fuck all my life, i'm 31 and life is better than i thought it ever could be even with all the shit going on in the world. It is literally never too late to live better than you did yesterday.

lifting my dick up?
11 or 12

the older you are, the more urgent it is to start asap. anyone saying "xx is too late" is a retard who probably also starts walking SLOWER when they realize they are late for a meeting.

20 is a great time to start. not as great as 18, and 18 is obviously not as great as 15.

but now that you're 20, you can't choose between 20 and 18 anymore. what you CAN choose is between 20 and 22. so start now. the more you wait, the more urgent it becomes to get started.

this bitch called greta thunberg

maria sharapova

Just start bro.
I started at 24 and I'm much better now than I was then. Not ideal but it's better than not doing it at all.

I have started múltiple times since 16 years old ,Im 23yo now,My first start was total shit,only did arms and chest,but right now I have been lifting seriously for almost 2 years.

I wouldn't advise anyone to lift weights while you're still growing, you should play sports instead, team sports that is.
Take the tall chad path, not the manlet buff incel one.

When I was 24-25. During college I didn't lift but I had a job that allowed lots of walking. During university I was poor as fuck but when I managed to land a paid job part time at the internship company I ran at I got myself a gym membership. Specially cause other students were starting to get bigger and bigger and I didn't want to follow in their footsteps (I do work behind the pc all day). Started slow and only started lifting more and more as years went by. It's great stress relief after a long day of work when you don't have university responsibilities anymore. Meanwhile all old uni classmates ended up either become skeleton or fat

>20
Its over

20 isn't too late, just be prepared for gains to take much longer than for other people. Ten years is a good timeline for a 2 plate bench for example, rather than six months for an 18 year old.