Women by LARGE prefer the new "Me". Slim Fit vs. Gym Bro

So all my life I've been Any Forums. Naturally had an athletic build since I was a kid. Could lift weights and make gains easily. I ALWAYS maintained a "Boxer/Fighter" look. It doesn't hurt that I also have an attractive face and masculine jawline and light eyes.

BUT...the catch always was, that I always kept about 5-8 pounds overweight. I never went full bore into being "ripped" or anything. And one genetic minus that I have is fat goes to my chin of all places first, that and my love handles. The 2 trouble areas that haunt me.

So about 6 months ago, I changed my diet, to include way more vegetables, less saturated fats, more water, more sleep, less struggling. Just a simpler and calmer 'fitness" regimen with walking and daily pushups, pullups....basically "calisthenics". I was also diagnosed with mild TMJ, so I had been doing jaw exercises and strengthening and balancing, which changed my face distinctly.

The response from Women to all of this is overwhelming. I would say that smiles and attention from them are literally 10 fold now. And it's daily, everywhere I go. They're asking me out and starting convos with me now. I never really had this before the slimming down and the noticeable face change, and loss of the chin and face fat. I got looks as a Gym Bro, but it wasn't like this, not at this level.

My conclusion is that a handsome face and nice jawline (that shows) is worth more than all the work I did at looking "buff" or anything. And this shit is a whole lot easier to maintain and I feel better. I'm not saying this is for everyone, but for me, it's been a fucking eye-opener. Women just do NOT respond well to even a mildly chubby face and I've proved it personally.

Attached: kinopoisk_ru_Ray_Lio-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (1200x887, 195.44K)

Where are you meeting these babes? I’m handsome and fit myself but the trouble is meeting women. I’m too good for Tinder.

That's a lot of words to say what everyone knows: face matters most.

>women don’t like fat fucks
Somebody get this story to the media

>So all my life I've been Any Forums. Naturally had an athletic build since I was a kid. Could lift weights and make gains easily. I ALWAYS maintained a "Boxer/Fighter" look. It doesn't hurt that I also have an attractive face and masculine jawline and light eyes.
>BUT...the catch always was, that I always kept about 5-8 pounds overweight. I never went full bore into being "ripped" or anything. And one genetic minus that I have is fat goes to my chin of all places first, that and my love handles. The 2 trouble areas that haunt me.
>So about 6 months ago, I changed my diet, to include way more vegetables, less saturated fats, more water, more sleep, less struggling. Just a simpler and calmer 'fitness" regimen with walking and daily pushups, pullups....basically "calisthenics". I was also diagnosed with mild TMJ, so I had been doing jaw exercises and strengthening and balancing, which changed my face distinctly.
>The response from Women to all of this is overwhelming. I would say that smiles and attention from them are literally 10 fold now. And it's daily, everywhere I go. They're asking me out and starting convos with me now. I never really had this before the slimming down and the noticeable face change, and loss of the chin and face fat. I got looks as a Gym Bro, but it wasn't like this, not at this level.
>My conclusion is that a handsome face and nice jawline (that shows) is worth more than all the work I did at looking "buff" or anything. And this shit is a whole lot easier to maintain and I feel better. I'm not saying this is for everyone, but for me, it's been a fucking eye-opener. Women just do NOT respond well to even a mildly chubby face and I've proved it personally.

Attached: 345654324564356.png (645x973, 49.94K)

So your point is you were overweight but then you lost weight and women are e more interested in you, and this proves fitness doesn't matter?

>Somebody get this story to the media

You're not getting it Dude. What I'm saying is that you can be FIT, and still have facial "fat", and if you have that, it will literally FUCK OVER whatever body you have. Some of us hold fat in the chin more than others. Stop being a fucking Wank

>>Somebody get this story to the media
>You're not getting it Dude. What I'm saying is that you can be FIT, and still have facial "fat", and if you have that, it will literally FUCK OVER whatever body you have. Some of us hold fat in the chin more than others. Stop being a fucking Wank

Attached: 1581973274913.png (640x590, 198.09K)

I didn't say that at all. How the living fuck did you interpret it that way?

>fat retard couldn’t lose weight and calls himself a boxer/fighter

>I didn't say that at all. How the living fuck did you interpret it that way?

Attached: 3456789.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

>so I had been doing jaw exercises and strengthening and balancing, which changed my face distinctly.
I have TMJ issues, can you share the exercises you were doing or link to information about them?

i almost spat my drink out.
Ops post is the perfect example why Any Forums is one of the most mentally ill boards, filled with people who cant see the forest for the trees

I would but this was a tailored program for my issue. My routine for face would possibly make yours worse.

>all my life I've been Any Forums
>5-8 pounds overweight.
>fat goes to my chin
>my love handles
>I ALWAYS maintained a "Boxer/Fighter" look
>My conclusion is that a handsome face and nice jawline
>not saying this is for everyone

>i almost spat my drink out.
>Ops post is the perfect example why Any Forums is one of the most mentally ill boards, filled with people who cant see the forest for the trees

Attached: 8765456789876543.png (581x614, 75.99K)

You should have spat it out you fat retard

ooo soijack me soijack me please I’ve never had it done

>ooo soijack me soijack me please I’ve never had it done

Attached: plg.png (487x725, 303.05K)

>I was also diagnosed with mild TMJ, so I had been doing jaw exercises and strengthening and balancing, which changed my face distinctly.

You honestly sound like one of those 'mewing' guys. A lot of work for such a useless idea, but I've found you 3rd worlders will go to any length for pennies.

Attached: botfarm shills.webm (544x960, 1.15M)

reddit spacing, kys
>khv

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 11.32.41 PM.png (361x300, 16.17K)

Didn't read post body before and after.