Walk into gym

>walk into gym

Attached: 1647367360014.jpg (1125x1597, 1.17M)

i hate women with the force of a million suns

asses everywhere

bet they can't even squat 2pl8

fat women wearing compression leggins, giving the appearance that they have developed glutes.

i love this timeline

Ummm yikes sweaty, they don’t do it for you INCEL. You aren’t ENTITLED to womens bodies. Maybe try to have sex?

I've accepted that I will never understand them

>women in gyms

I returned to the gym since it being closed due to covid. I dunno if its cause of tiktok or what but there is more and more women wearing the smallest outfits in the world now.

what are you gay? why are you complaing. ?

its fucking annoying. I can't be anywhere or do anything without looking at some girl in little tiny outfits. like its cool. but damn I gotta work out.

I now just turn my back to them. I don't want to see any skin or ass. I just want to work out and be done and leave. I don't want to catch eyes or have some where sexual tension. I just want to workout.

It screams LOOK AT ME. PICK ME!!!

>Lust
>Horniness
>Thots

Just fight it

Stop refusing to fight it, stop backing down and running away from the internal tension. It's there for a reason. The J(you)s have convinced you that internal tension is unhealthy and you need to relax your mind to find peace, but peace was never really an option, it's illusory. Internal tension is good for you because it sharpens your mind and shaves away the excesses that make you mentally impotent, it is necessary training. In a world of sin you will always be faced with internal opposition, the only way to actually defeat it is to actually defeat it, not to cower and run away from it letting it steal more territory from your mind and soul. FIGHT IT! GROW STRONGER!

Attached: Image_782763.jpg (442x486, 75.7K)

Based and mentally ill pilled

i wanna shove my face into their arses

Look at the pig on the right hiding her belly under those tight pants.
Can someone tell me why I hate women so fucking much? God whenever I hear news about a woman getting killed/raped or something else I give literally zero fucks much more so If shes from America. I`m not even an incel (I refused sex from gf and broke up) someone tell me why they are so evil and cunty etc

It makes me fucking angry to see women wearing almost nothing at the gym. I'm not even turned on by it anymore, it just makes me want to get a running start and crush their head against the floor.

>see fat women
>move on

Attached: 1528828971213.jpg (1024x652, 124.78K)

It's not mentally ill to bear tension disciplining yourself

Women working out is so weird, it's like them getting tattoos too. Some things are just for men. Soft women with bare skin is church

Same here bros, I went from thinking I understood them to now not even being able to tolerate them.
>t. 35 notches but not 1 in over a year now.

Most ()95)% of women can't

After you get used to this for too long it's hard to go back. I haven't in three years...

>catch eyes or have some where sexual tension
This is the biggest problem. The “why are you gay” people seem to think they are posters on the wall.

>see fat women wearing revealing clothes
>throw up in my mouth
>move on with my day

Attached: 1630428721560.jpg (1280x1042, 299.38K)

>See two beautiful young american girls sharing the gym experience with me
>pop a bonner
>move on with my day

They're not hard to understand
Just put yourself in the shoes of a spoiled kid that never hears "no", all the while being attracted by everything wrong and enjoying it as long as you don't get caught, all the while being self absorbed and very shallow and needing a proxy to do all your things because you aren't strong or independent and you actually need a man to control and netting you while you're doing your "thing" so you don't fall through and hurt yourself.

tldr; just like the shittiest man you can imagine

come to kazakhstan
we have sun on flag

im 33 and I feel myself slowing becoming like this. I moved in with my gf and wow is she great n all. but damn is she self absorbed. its like she feels like shes the only person in the world to have any emotions. fuck I love her but damn can she get REAL annoying real fast.
its all so tiredsome

Bro, how old is she?