You're not getting a gf because you're trying too hard user, just be yourself and one will come to you!

>You're not getting a gf because you're trying too hard user, just be yourself and one will come to you!
>You can't just get a gf without trying, you have to put in effort! Get out there and go for it!

How do I maintain mental fitness in this situation?

Attached: 1626944954736.jpg (1250x1250, 176.45K)

Bump

put yourself into situations where you'll actually meet people but don't be some desperate PUA loser trying to get the number of every girl you see regardless of the situation or context

im sorry user. life is really harder than that. you cant take any advice you just have to suck it up and find what works for you. you have to make mistakes and fail at like to find out what really works, thats the real hard part

1. Any Forums-Fitness

2. Yes, you're not supposed to obsess over getting a gf or try too hard, and you're not supposed to not try at all either.
There is literally no contradiction there at all.

Listen, getting a gf is literally RNG. It's a fucking dice roll.
People who have gfs just got really lucky, don't think there's something wrong with you because you don't have one, you just got unlucky

Read: Models attracting through honesty
Thanks me later

I haven’t had sex in 5 years. I have been in a rut and have been working meticulously to climb out of it and get on top again. At my worst I was depressed suicidal and having daily panic attacks and couldn’t leave my house. Now I’m way more confident than I was at my old peak, although I’m out of shape. I’ve been lifting again but I have a long way to go. I’m ready to get my dick sucked.

I refuse to act a fool just because I’ve lost my gains though, so I will continue behaving like I did in my “chad phase”. I will be blunt with girls. “Damn you’re moving to Seattle? That’s a good reason to link while we can.” Doesn’t work? She’s just a fatty.
(This is just for gawk gawk with atomic power sucks while I continue getting in shape again, then I’ll prey on actually hot and fit women like I used to.)

You hold this mindset with every woman. Doesn’t work? She’s just some person who holds no weight over your life or value, only you do.

Attached: AC5D9BE2-9C90-432A-BCEE-335359356BC1.png (1170x2532, 3.61M)

>talked with bitch for two weeks
>its already GF

Its that easy!

Don't try too hard to be someone you aren't, just try to be genuine with them and they'll reciprocate if they're the right one for you user :). What they mean by the second one is you need to put yourself out there, I think of it like E(x) = xP(x) where the more girls you meet and the more you expand your social circle the higher the chance you'll meet the right girl for you. I have faith in you user, so have some faith in yourself too :D

you have to make effort to turn up and be presentable
once there you have to not try too hard and seem relaxed, stable and secure in yourself
this is not complicated

You can't get a gf because you're sober
Never met a single drug using (weed and alcohol excluded) incel

Attached: no maidens.jpg (220x229, 10.94K)

Why would you take advice from Any Forums and not just make decisions yourself?

Undoubtably women are the ones giving you this advice so step one ignore anything a woman says, step 2 get jacked because you want to be perfection incarnate step 3 ghost all women

Don't listen to them.
It's literally just looks and height. Normalfags will try to gaslight you in all sorts of ways because 1. they don't know where you're coming from and 2. Most want to see you fail.

>height
It's literally just your looks bro. I'm a giga manlet at 5'6" and have fucked dozens of girls. Height is cope.

I'm a wizardcel and I do psychedelics all the time. I also take plenty of adderall and testosterone

Attached: 1.png (383x399, 220.51K)

Opposite for me. I can only get laid if I abstain from pot and alcohol and other drugs. I’ve never used test but I assume using it in combination with no other drugs would skyrocket my success. Although I doubt it would hinder it either.

Taking shrooms may have been the best thing I’ve ever done though, despite the downsides.

Yeah you're just ugly then

>trying so hard to get a gf that it causes mental distress
vs
>not interacting with women at all
There's a balance user, why suffer at either extreme? Plus it's all chance, you can increase your chances by interacting with more ladies, keeping your mind/body fit etc but you're not going to get a gf like you go to the store to pick up milk.

Attached: chowd.jpg (680x680, 75.21K)

If you can't get laid on crack you's a bitch ass nigga

I dont care about anyone but myself.
I will buy a young wife from thailand when Im 40 years old. Whores can suck my dick but they wont because I dont even talk to them lmao.
Who cares about women?

>Step 1
Be attractive
>Step 2
Talk to women that you'd be buddies with if they were a guy conversations will be a hell of alot easier even if they're unattractive they might have a cute friend for you
>Step 3
Escalate
>Compliments
>Flirting
>Maybe a little cuddling and hand holding if you're brave
>Step 4
SEX HAHAHA SEX PENIS IN THE VAGINA BWAHAHAHA (just ask/let it happen)
>Step 5
STD :(