Is there any legitimate reason why the US military should ban soldiers from taking steroids...

Is there any legitimate reason why the US military should ban soldiers from taking steroids? They can’t make the argument about protecting health, as part of the job description is getting fucking blown to pieces by a dongfeng missile. I feel like they should be allowed, since nothing is scarier to a malnourished 3rd world soldier than a jacked American. Thoughts?

Attached: ABF4999E-340B-446C-A447-0FC6EB04D4D0.jpg (881x1378, 717.9K)

Just like cocaine and being gay, don’t ask don’t tell is the only rule in the military.

Yeah great idea, have your soldiers collapse from a heart attack before they even get blown up.

If you get deployed you dont have accesss to gear, and being physically strong only increases readiness to a point. Unfortunately modern soldiers are better off resembling pack mules than pro wrestlers.

Attached: 1648276096197.jpg (1280x720, 97.98K)

Soldiers are by and large fucking retarded. Healthcare in the service matches that standard. Having to account for a cycle suddenly ending is something half the internet can't get right, let alone people who need to change countries on a days notice. Elite groups already get a pass there, whether it's official or not, and they're the only ones who might not be too stupid to fuck up a pin.

But that said i know a ton of guys on gear in the military. The governtment cares but not that much.

There's a 12 year infantry vet in my national guard OCS program. Dude openly talks about all the steroids he's taken and how SARMS are barely good enough but at least they don't pop on urinalysis. He mogs us all.

Attached: 1646316459432.jpg (1536x864, 159.68K)

where is pic from

Roid rage is the last thing you want in an armed force unless you like friendly fire, fragging and war crimes.

subscribe to vice news and hit the bell button to get all the newest updates from vice news' in the field trannies and faggots taking selfies on the Poland border

>Improved focus
>Improved confidence
>Faster recovery
>Increased Endurance
There are plenty of arguments against gear, but the limits of physical benefits for soldiers isn't one of them.

i did 9 years in the marines and never looked like that
what the fuck

There are tons of people on steroids. The drug tests are all random piss screens. If a command wanted to catch somebody roiding, they would have to get hair, blood, or urine (which has to be stored and shipped differently than a drug of abuse sample) and send to WADA (yes really). The only time I have ever seen somebody get busted for steroids was during "health and comfort" inspections where they found the actual shit, in which case the guy getting caught is just being retarded. At least this is the way it works in the Marines.

It’s some marine on Tik tok, no idea his name though

You cant reliably pin in the field dummy

You could if it were allowed and supported, silly.

This. Guys use steroids all the time, particularly infantry and SOF. It’s more hush hush in the conventional Army but SOF it is an open secret. The only way you’ll ever get caught is if someone who cares actually watches you do it or if your shit gets found in a health and welfare check. The Army should accept it for what it is and make a way for guys to get it and use it safely.

They're banned like gays were banned. As long as your do your job they look the other way.

most steroids greatly diminish cardio ability unless you're talking about a 250mg test 3iu HGH perma cruise

>Most steroid users forego cardio training
Ftfy

>you can't have sterile syringes and alcohol wipes in the field
I've given IM shots to legit uncooperative psychos it's easier than taking a pill lol

no, the sweet spot when it comes to cardio and test is about 250ish-300ish, after that diminishing returns kick in. 500mg test noticeably affects cardiovascular ability, water weight, blood pressure, as well as the shin/calf pumps you will get. Definitely noticeable, and considering the military is 90% cardio, hardly seems worth it