Why dont i just do test?

Look at this pic. With just a little bit of t he goes from a 6/10 do a chad/chadlite with just subtle changes, are the health risks really even there if its just a small amount? I was already dealt shit facial and body genetics so why the fuck not

Attached: The-extremes-of-the-manipulations-produced-for-ai-iii-face-on-and-bi-iii-pro.png (850x714, 270.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/10978391_Testosterone_increases_perceived_dominance_but_not_attractiveness_in_human_males
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More amazing is that he kept each individual hair intact throughout

>becoming a roidtranny just so your jaw grows 1/16" wider
Lol kys

but who cares, women dont even know or care what someone on PEDs look like, even most guys cant tell. The only people who would judge you would be natty dyels

Attached: FM86uM3X0AAEzXx.jpg (720x924, 257.77K)

Man it's shopped
Look a Stallone's face and see what awaits you if you use chemistry to mess with your face

Your facial structure is determined by genetics and prenatal + pubertal development, test after puberty doesn't change your bones lol.

I had to look like 5 times to even see a difference, you have body dysmorphia

not true
look at ftm trannies

nigger

Do it faggot

is there any difference between the pictures?

Troons were badly damaged chemically at some point, they're a bad sample group

Bro there's barely any difference. It's not worth fraudinf just for miniscule facial gains.

But facial gains ARE possible with test and fitness. You can a) remove fat from your face and b)increase the size of muscles of your face, like the masseter, which gives more definition. Muscles are muscles, they'll grow from the testosterone. But the difference is very very small. I suppose you could enhance the effect by training your face...

Hold on

Link where this is from a guy who roided? You’re just making shit up that’s not a guy who did roided lmao

If anything I see dudes losing there jaw from gear due to the bloat

???
what?
but they are proof that exogenous testosterone exposure will straight up morph you in a masculine way
of course for adult men this won't be as pronounced and probably take longer but still..

Attached: E5n6shpWYA8Z6gd.jpg:large.jpg (1242x1241, 269.84K)

Damn how do I TOOFPICKMAXX?

Not even that, roids are not gonna grow his jaw at all. If he were still in puberty possibly but as an adult you can't grow any more bones

I'm pretty sure it's just masseter hypertrophy and not your bone structure that changes from roids. Unless you're under 25 or so.

>Have deep chin but shallow jaw corners
>Look great from front, look like cheese slicer from side
Is there a way to fix this bros?

found it
>Testosterone increases perceived dominance but not attractiveness in human males
>By John P Swaddle PhD Biological Science
>Published December 2002 by Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
>picrel description: (a) Frequency histogram for frame choice of most attractive (open bars) and most dominant ( lled bars) frames for face-on views; (b) and for pro le views of male faces. In both distributions, the choice of dominant frame represented a much higher degree of testosterone expression than the choice of attractive frame (face-on, t 20 = 11.75, p , 0.001; pro le, t 20 = 3.05, p = 0.0064).
>tl;dr the article
the article is saying girls find high tests intimidating but not necessarily attractive. they produced the image (OP) by taking a photo and manipulating it in a subtle and realistic way to indicate more testosterone during development. the study asked women to indicate the most attractive male, and the most dominant and found that the attractiveness wasn't strongly related to signs of high test, but rather dominance was.
>sauce:
researchgate.net/publication/10978391_Testosterone_increases_perceived_dominance_but_not_attractiveness_in_human_males

weak b8 kys demoralizer.

Attached: file.png (720x940, 13.6K)

>image converted transparency to black on copy paste
reee picrel was supposed to be the indicated histogram.

Attached: file.png (730x950, 251.83K)

You have the testosterone of a 60 year old man for the 1940s, kill yourself twinky

this is a haircut including black airbrush makeup to make the grey hairs less apparent and the hairline more apparent. as well as cleaning up the lines overall.