The image that destroyed fit

The image that destroyed fit
>But muh eating steaks is HECKIN based it can't be clogging my arteries
Just admit it, red meat is not good for you even in moderation. Eat it once every two weeks at the most, if you want fat eat a fucking egg for breakfast.

Attached: D43F3167-7232-4AA2-B6D4-BEFBA9174AD3.jpg (1284x2196, 1.75M)

Low quality

Jesus Christ he looks like shit

This is what low carbs do to you

I hope he’s 62 because that’s how old he looks

that's what happens when you take the mark of the beast they injected you with for the last 2 years

that back :(

red meat is a health food. your twitter screen cap is as meaningless as that vegan twitter pic

Go back to Any Forums with your antivaxxer propaganda

this guy had a genetic condition that leads to developing heart disease earlier than usual. no diet would have helped him

Retards don't understand that eating too much of your calories from saturated fat (>10% of your daily intake) that comes from butter and meat (vs. Non-butter dairy which is fine) will fuck your cholesterol long term. Eat a higher proportion of your meats as leaner cuts (some fat is fine) and get fat from milk and cheese

no it wont

Just eat a normal fucking balanced diet you retards. And most bodybuilders eat tons of chicken not steak and they also have plenty of carbs, typically rice

and most of them drop dead by 40. ill keep my steak thanks

yeah I was thinking this is literally impossible unless he was morbidly obese or on roids and eating like shit

>This cope again
>It couldn't possibly be because he ate fucking steaks drenched in butter with honey BBQ sauce for 4 and a half years straight every single day since 2016

Eat your vegetables and carbs ketolard

Attached: IMG_20220326_001900.jpg (1080x1386, 209.84K)

I dont think its the chicken killing them bro

if 4 and a half years was enough for someone to develop heart disease just from shitty eating fatties would die a LOT earlier

Nope most fatsos in America vary their diet, but usually it happens around latest 30s to early 40s when the first heart attack or stroke happens. Perfect age matched after decades of a meat based diet building up. Cope ketolard

>paleo
So 2 years of consuming massive amounts of nuts and seeds and then 2 more years of consuming them on and off. It was totally SFAs that fucked him.

He got the vax so of course that would happpen

vax

Atherosclerosis had a genetic component, one of the risk factor for hear attack is family member having an episode before 55 for a man and before 65 for a woman.
Doubt this dude did this regimen for his whole life too, atherosclerosis begins during your childhood.

Imagine wanting to avoid an instant death due to heart attack, in exchange for dying from a long drawn out death from cancer or dementia.