Do I have anxiety or something else?

I get random dizzy spells when I get up too fast. If I stretch my body before I get out of bed, if doesn't happen. Also, when I do high intensity workouts, even squating, backbends, etc, I don't get dizzy. Ironically it happens only when I'm sitting still or just walking around. I suffered from bad anxiety before and managed to "beat" it. It's just that today the dizzy spells and the feeling of being faint felt frequent. It also feels like my head is "full" and there's something in my throat. Please help

Attached: 1640802084790.jpg (960x951, 106.07K)

Could drinking strong coffee make you feel this way?

You’re supposed to get dizzy when you get up too fast, user

sounds like you could have a sinus infection or something. It's normal to be dizzy if you get up too fast, especially if you're tall, but if your head feels full and you get random dizzy spells it could be a sinus issue.

From sitting too long you mean?

low iron/thalosemia minor

Nice paws. How did you beat anxiety?

Not OP, but I suspect i have this but its been a few years, how long would an infection actually last?

Could be an electrolyte imbalance combined with lower blood pressure. Make sure you're getting enough salt.

Did you get the vaxx?

I literally eat meat and eggs on a daily basis.
Mine is actually a tad higher than normal I think.
No

Can you tell me more about electrolyte?I've been trying keto to lose weight and it's been working. But I cut out salt completely. Could drinking coffee on an empty stomach mess with electrolytes m

I'm dying. I feel like there is a rock in the top right of my heart. It's over.

>No
fucking subhumen piece of shit pos how dare you fuck you fuck you fuck Y O U

Could be fiber issue, sugar is pretty important to blood levels so get it through berries, fruits etc. No need to go for grains if you don't feel like it but if you do stick with rice + quinoa combo, shit's great.

Cute cat. Could be a million things. Haven’t eaten, exhaustion, brain damage, diabetes. Just eat clean, take supplements and see if that changes. If not go see a doctor. And probably do so anyway.

I've cut out sugar almost completely.

>OH HECKIN NOOOOOOOOO!! THE JAB DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE COLLAPSE!!! AAAAAAAA STUPID TIN FOIL ANTI VAXXXXXXXXXERS!!!!!!!

Attached: 1646718125119.png (722x720, 338.15K)

I eat once a day. I've been drinking black coffee on an empty stomach. Could that cause it?

I was never officially diagnosed, but I had "depersonalisation" or "derealization". I had all the symptoms. It took me about 6 months to get rid of it. Basically it feels like you're spinning all the time, or like you're in a dream and there's a film over your eyes. Or like you're on autopilot. You question your own conscience and existence. It's very scary. I don't know how I got out of that shit but I did. I went to urgent care and the nurse said it was generalized anxiety disorder before that all started. I still dissociate sometimes but I'm able to ignore it and tell myself it isn't real. What I'm experiencing now sort of feels like the beginning stages of anxiety. The dizziness, felling like you're going to faint, palpations, etc.

I just ate dinner and I feel a little better. Maybe it's from omad?