How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

Attached: how.png (1080x595, 481.44K)

>fix

literally not my problem

this is true if you're not black or mexican in most of these states

why are americans so fat? i am an american and i already feel we are at 50% as is. almost everyone is obese, and at least a third of that crowd is MORBID.

Food shortages.

>how do we fix this
no more fat acceptance, bring in ww2 food rationing, exercise, olympic arena for politicians to battle in

Fix?

Attached: 628959376.jpg (591x332, 33.09K)

"We" don't. Care about yourself and your loved ones. Obese people only get to that point because they don't care about anything other than pleasure, there's no point in trying to help them. Not to mention those in charge are actively encouraging this because fat people are the perfect consumers.

1. Sugar tax. Make drinking soda or eating fatty foods expensive.

2. Stop subsidizing corn syrup. It's fucking everywhere and adds fat to everything.

3. Make it so anybody obese can't get health insurance. Well what happens if they Saget sick? Pay cash or go without. The rest of society shouldn't pay for your 350 pounds fat ass.

Sad part is most of them will be women. Its over if you are single.

I want to see it get worse.
Death to America

it doesn't need to be fixed, it needs to happen faster

Yes I always hated square states too, it's so dumb

The problem will solve itself

What is worse is that in 2040 50% of Americans will be non-whites. Our end is near. May god safe America.

america the fat, queer, latinx and beautiful

change the definition of obesity

A sugar tax is inherently regressive. Congratulations, you've politicized yet another public health issue.
Corn syrup isn't subsidized. Corn is subsidized, but if we didn't subsidize food our nation would be dependent on foreign powers (supply shocks) which puts us at risk.
Punishing half the population because...personal responsibility? That's a fun idea you can play with in the kiddie pool.

Don't feel bad user, people like you and I are lucky to live in a world with people smarter than us that can guide public policy.

>america is going to be majority shitskin
>majority obese
I'm just going to move to rural montana and start a clan with my family

Copying an pasting the gist of what I wrote in a thread earlier today, because it's horrifying:
>60% of the population is predicted to be obese by 2030 (not just overweight, fully obese)
>75% of the United States is already overweight, with "only" 40% being currently categorized as obese
>if 60% of the country is obese, that implies a nearly 100% overweight population
>Although healthy people will still exist, they will be miniscule, totally negligible minority
>Everything will be start to be catered to fat people (portion sizes, clothing sizes, the shunning of exercise)
>You will probably have to start shopping at specialty stores to find normal human sized clothing, for example
>Worthwhile gyms will almost certainly struggle to stay open outside of major metropolitan areas
Personal anecdote:
>gf is in med school, gives me the inside scoop on what's to come based on what her colleagues have told her
>there are serious conversations being had surrounding whether or not programs should remove any connection between weight and health from the curriculum
>not just removing it from the curriculum, but completing rewriting the material to teach that weight isn't important to health whatsoever
>If one of the best medical school in the country does this, it is likely that all other medical schools will be pressured to follow suit
>It is predicted that the entire medical field is going to undergo a massive shift once we hit a point where nearly 100% of patients are overweight to obese
>Medicines, surgeries, etc. will no longer be created with healthy human beings as a baseline
>Everything will have to be redesigned to treat fat people, their dying bodies, and their horrifically out of balance hormones
>There is a point coming in the very near future where hospitals are going to start being completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of fat people as they begin to die earlier at increasing rates
We're fucked

Attached: 8f6ef860ea398123ec96658a0808e33d.jpg (571x448, 58.11K)

Are you under the impression that rural whites aren't obese?

We'll be South Africa tier within 30 years, every white man should be doing this

Imagine lanklets overdosing on obese medication.

>Rural Montana
I've thought about this but I have no idea what to do for a job.

Concentration camps and force them to fast and work out

Pretty sure Covid accelerated the epidemic. Wfh and door dash has pretty much made everyone sedentary

it'll give me a good advantage over others, so nah.