Frens this is me right now. Is this normal?

Frens this is me right now. Is this normal?

>No STD/UTI from tests

Extreme tip of dick burns/stings when I piss. What the fuck. It hurts so bad. How do you get a burning dick-tip back to normal?

Attached: Burning-sensation-in-penis-symptoms-causes-diagnosis-prevention-in-hindi-2.png (625x400, 41.1K)

Maybe kidney stones, you should go to the doctor

Sounds like Chlamydia, especially if it itches too

Like a normal doctor or a urologist? Before the urgent care I went to the other day I literally haven't been to the doctor in 10 years.

well you didn't even tell us if you have had sex recently. i would say gonorrhea or you are passing tiny kidney stones that are scratching the inside of your urethra.

If you piss and coom a lot in a short period your meatus (yeah it's called a meatus) gets irritated
Stop drinking and jacking off for a bit, give the little guy a rest

Balanitis

No itching, just stinging pain while pissing, and continued sensitivity & burning sensation for like 5min after pissing.

Got checked for that and gonorrhea and tests negative.

Oh god how long would it take to pass if it is kidney stones like that? Have had sex recently but with a long time partner who doesn't have anything. Also tests came back negative STDs yesterday.

I can't even imagine jacking off right now with how much the tip hurts

A normal doctor, then a urologist if they refer you

the kidney stone could be too large to pass and you would need surgery to get it broken down, or it could be smaller and youll pass it soon but its gonna hurt like hell
Do you drink energy drinks often or dont drink enough water?

Seems possible. I'm cut though.

FUCK this is so frustrating. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

How long has it been going on? I've had this once before that settled in a couple of days with no cause

Not big on energy drinks, lots of coffee and definitely not enough water.

Today is day 5, started on Monday

Stop fapping 15 times per day you trog

if you have a foreskin, then it could be a simple infection. Make sure you're drying your dick after a shower and shower after cooming and it'll heal itself.
Look into balanitis, there are some OTC and shippable treatments

source: Had balanitis myself for a year or two.

Attached: so proud.jpg (1080x1025, 111.17K)

I have interstitial cystitis and the symptoms can be similar. Go ask the women in your family if they have bladder pain, it more common in woman but men get it too and we commonly perceive it as a UTI or STD but it comes back clean.

If so you would do an elimination diet until the flare stops

Haven't fapped in like a week. The pain is such that if I were to get a boner I imagine it would hurt like fucking hell to coom. I'm avoiding it completely while this is happening.

No foreskin, but I'm not ruling out an infection. Just no idea how the fuck I would've gotten it.

Fuck okay didn't know this was a thing (but thanks user). Would it really only affect the very tip though? Isn't the bladder far away?

I feel like if it was some kind of bladder issue it'd hurt in other places too. I don't know shit though.

It's a complicated disorder which can have referred pain anywhere. Penile pain and center of the pelvis is where I get mine. Can't touch hot sauce or anything carbonated or it feels like I'm pissing lava. The only way to get a diagnosis is where they stick a camera up your dick and look at your bladder walls. While they are in there they can treat it if they find ulcers on the walls. Not a pleasent pee after wards. God speed user, I know your pain

NEW INFORMATION

I trimmed my pubes for the first time in awhile the day before this started, showered right after.

Mind racing worried I got a stray hair or something stuck in my urethra. I'd have pissed that out by now right?

Thanks for sharing user, sorry you're dealing with it. It really, really fucking sucks. I'm becoming afraid of needing to pee. It's fucking exhausting.